Not new here, But never say hello in 10 years...

JDM-EK-AE101

500 RPM
Apr 5, 2010
Caribbean
www.zerotohundred.com
Hello to all!

I'm Ivan, 33 years old, From Puerto Rico (Caribbean Island).

Never is too late to say hello!

Why I Join on ZTH...

Well... On 2010 while hunting for parts and looking for other people mods on the cars search on some forums and on the search of parts this forum used to post a lot these good old days...

For Now I'm just uploading my Build Thread here to share my project step by Step with the community and all things related...

:driver:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
been reading through your project since i joined. Nice built. Pls put a video when you crank the engine.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Been seeing you posting around ZTH for quite some time. Definitely one of the sifu (master/great teacher) in ZTH. Hope one day you can give a visit to Malaysia to look at the car culture here.

JDM-EK-AE101

500 RPM
Apr 5, 2010
Caribbean
www.zerotohundred.com
been reading through your project since i joined. Nice built. Pls put a video when you crank the engine.
Thank you very much Sweelt! Of course will do and also the compression test too! hehe and some back fires LOL:driver::driver::driver:

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Been seeing you posting around ZTH for quite some time. Definitely one of the sifu (master/great teacher) in ZTH. Hope one day you can give a visit to Malaysia to look at the car culture here.
Yes, One of my dreams are visit some other cultures and enjoy with the people I has been contact over the years of my builds! Since I have 2 other builds in progress... :hmmmm::stupid:

Thank you very much for your kind words man!

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Not too late to welcome you too.......lol
hahaha nope! never is too late my friend:driver:!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Thank you very much Sweelt! Of course will do and also the compression test too! hehe and some back fires LOL:driver::driver::driver:

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Yes, One of my dreams are visit some other cultures and enjoy with the people I has been contact over the years of my builds! Since I have 2 other builds in progress... :hmmmm::stupid:

Thank you very much for your kind words man!

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

hahaha nope! never is too late my friend:driver:!
You're welcome. Hope you can get your dreams come true.

What is your other build? Civic? Since your ID name is EK which I thought is Civic EK.

JDM-EK-AE101

500 RPM
Apr 5, 2010
Caribbean
www.zerotohundred.com
You're welcome. Hope you can get your dreams come true.

What is your other build? Civic? Since your ID name is EK which I thought is Civic EK.
Yeahhh I hope so!!!

Yes all everything Mugen and KSeries. And also a Mazda Rx3 1973

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here's a pic of the map to TiTAN's shop.

but here's a instruction list anyways.

you're on the MRR2 and coming from Jalan Ampang/ Ampang Point / Zoo towards Cheras..

go straight, about 2km after Ampang Point, there should be a turn-off on the left,
Pandan Indah on the flyover bridge.

you should be able to see this 3 white condo's

DONT TAKE THAT TURNOFF!!
(actually can la, but kinda jam..)

take the 2nd Pandan Indah turn off. (right after/next to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience