mrs/mr2 from jb

garytrd

2,000 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
Ori parts are ok. not much of a problem.

There are chaps here who has used parts/halfcut. Toyota still support. One can order new parts, if they aren't available, just need to ship in from japan. Some engine parts are common parts shared on other toyota cars.

While some people say it's (MR-S) not a true sports car because doesn't have an not 'exclusive' (own) engine :rolleyes: but shared engine from other toyota cars. :hmpf:

MRS can race on Street ?
I cant found some parts at half cut shop :( like Hard Top , TRD Spoiler , Head Lamp, Bonnet and ETC in JB :(
New parts can order from japan ? order from TOYOTA service centre ?

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
why race? if race..ahem leave it at pasir gudang. add turbo should do quite ok in drag races, maybe will still lose to those 400-500hp onwards evos etc.

The mr-s is pretty communicative driving wise. spirited drives are quite ok. i should say, in a hands of a good drivers should be able to keep up with 300hp turbo monsters in touge. mind you mr-s is NA & with a good suspension/anti roll bars. The good thing & probably why the mr-s is holding well in pricing is because the maintenance is affordable & spirited fun drives.

Parts (new or used) can be ordered. Hard top, it's available & should owner willing to pay.

TIGERONG

Apr 1, 2014
JB
HI ,is this thread still alive? im a new owner of MR2 sw20..will like to know that im not alone in JB ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey fellow enthusiast,
I'm currently driving a putra with an auto tranny.I'm thinking of transplanting a 4G93T(GSR).Although i have driven a turbo before but i'm still a novice in the turbo world.I was driving a bolt on turbo which i just bought second hand.Sold it away about 4 years back.
Now what i intend to find out is how much is a half cut of the GSR?What r the rates for the workmanship of the transplant?How much do i have to pay to get the car and the new engine no. to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience