Dangerous and Death roads

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Hi, I have been wanting to do something like this but did not had the picture but thanx to Google street view. It makes the job easy.

Death Roads?

Well this is where we share common roads which dangerous, accidents and yes DEATH !!!!

Also to give awareness on each road so that we can take care if idiots come or go. Please share any dangerous or death roads... even caused by cows also can.

I start 1st with example.

This is Jalan PJU3/22 as shown here on Google Maps.

Here is the road view.

This road here is known for crashes and deaths. Crashes happens due to unpatient and fast cars speeding at this road. Even careful drivers got near accidents at this road. Also many idiots here do not USE SIGNAL TO TURN !!!

incidents happen was i can recall a mini cooper crashed and burn. Some of the houses near there heard screams of the victim saying "Maaak, Tolong! Maafkan saya!"

Recently accident i recalled was an international school teacher riding (Caucasian) his moto or vespa and got crashed by a speeding Volvo SUV (according to eye witness, the volvo guy in his 30-ies). The teacher was killed and his body under the car with the head stuck at the drive shaft or suspension. Bomba had to remove the tyre to remove the head.

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Good idea.
from the photos, I dont see speed humps to slow down the traffic. Are there any?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Good idea.
from the photos, I dont see speed humps to slow down the traffic. Are there any?
No.. ZERO.. the accident prone place i showed is known for speeding cars.

ooo yes.. u reminded me.. once upon a time.. a car was speeding or lost control crashed onto the wall or Challis signboard. Yes no bumps here... wait until some Dato accident then they will take action
*This comment is from Tropicana residents...

picture below

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well, is a housing estate, have to put in speed bumps, if not the idiots will never learn....:banghead:

Actually in my housing estate most of the roads have the speed bumps, except my road. Not sure way, but we have requested many times already to have them...:confused:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
driftkingII,

in your post. You mean screams.......as the screaming by spiritual ones, right?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Looks like Ara Damansara. So empty and straight, its like a highway but inside housing area.
My friend, i already put there the location of the road. It is Sunway Damansara :biggrin:

Later this topic joint ghost stories.......:biggrin:
I think this one can be sub for ghost bcoz Death Road maaaaa

driftkingII,

in your post. You mean screams.......as the screaming by spiritual ones, right?
Victim screaming for help, not ghost...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My friend, i already put there the location of the road. It is Sunway Damansara :biggrin:

I think this one can be sub for ghost bcoz Death Road maaaaa

Victim screaming for help, not ghost...
That is the worst, when seeing some one burning and cannot help.......:banghead::banghead:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Victim screaming for help, not ghost...[/QUOTE]

I would prefer to hear the racer to scream for help when accident happened on them.

When speeding, hero driver.
After accident happened, chicken-shit ball-less driver. Probably shitting their pants...

:banghead:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
speedbump if in housing area try ask majlis perbandaran....if not,just gather nearby neighbours and collect sahring money to build one...i think 1hump only cost around rm200-300...and make tall big n squarish hump if possible...so those speed demon will slow like turtle scared rim bengkok... :thefinger:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hi, I have been wanting to do something like this but did not had the picture but thanx to Google street view. It makes the job easy.

Death Roads?

Well this is where we share common roads which dangerous, accidents and yes DEATH !!!!

Also to give awareness on each road so that we can take care if idiots come or go. Please share any dangerous or death roads... even caused by cows also can.

I start 1st with example.

This is Jalan PJU3/22 as shown here on Google Maps.

Here is the road view.

This road here is known for crashes and deaths. Crashes happens due to unpatient and fast cars speeding at this road. Even careful drivers got near accidents at this road. Also many idiots here do not USE SIGNAL TO TURN !!!

incidents happen was i can recall a mini cooper crashed and burn. Some of the houses near there heard screams of the victim saying "Maaak, Tolong! Maafkan saya!"

Recently accident i recalled was an international school teacher riding (Caucasian) his moto or vespa and got crashed by a speeding Volvo SUV (according to eye witness, the volvo guy in his 30-ies). The teacher was killed and his body under the car with the head stuck at the drive shaft or suspension. Bomba had to remove the tyre to remove the head.
Your Housing area wor :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Personally, I don't think they are "death roads", I think just there are too many irresponsible drivers. Drive so fast for what? Housing area mah. I don't mean sound rude or arrogant, but accidents are caused by the driver, not the road.

Just like Jln Bakri in Muar. Voted as one of the most dangerous roads in Malaysia by some Chinese newspaper. My hometown is there and I have used that road thousands of times.

- I know there are idiotic motorcyclists that pop out from no where.
- I know there are stupid buses that stop whenever they want.
- I know there are tonnes of heavy vehicles there.
- I know there are loads of kids playing by the longkang next to the road.

So just be careful and don't drive like a moron la. Drive slow and be extremely aware of your surrounding. That's it.

:P

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
speedbump if in housing area try ask majlis perbandaran....if not,just gather nearby neighbours and collect sahring money to build one...i think 1hump only cost around rm200-300...and make tall big n squarish hump if possible...so those speed demon will slow like turtle scared rim bengkok... :thefinger:
Approached dy, but you know Majlis how they work lah! Even overgrown tree ask to cut, they send someone survey then no more news.....d*mn

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Personally, I don't think they are "death roads", I think just there are too many irresponsible drivers. Drive so fast for what? Housing area mah. I don't mean sound rude or arrogant, but accidents are caused by the driver, not the road.

Just like Jln Bakri in Muar. Voted as one of the most dangerous roads in Malaysia by some Chinese newspaper. My hometown is there and I have used that road thousands of times.

- I know there are idiotic motorcyclists that pop out from no where.
- I know there are stupid buses that stop whenever they want.
- I know there are tonnes of heavy vehicles there.
- I know there are loads of kids playing by the longkang next to the road.

So just be careful and don't drive like a moron la. Drive slow and be extremely aware of your surrounding. That's it.

:P
Yup, true, but the idiot drivers making them into death roads......:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Recently i went to test drive a nissan sentra b13 with sr20ve 20v and 6 speed manual gearbox.
I am quite interested in the car.
Anybody have opinions on the reliability and maintenance?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience