1999 Toyota Altezza

Oct 4, 2014
yorkton sask
Hi I recently purchased a 1999 Toyoya Altezza imported RHD from Japan and noticed on the front window on the drivers side and the passengers side near the top of the windshield there is a rectangular plastic decal with wires attached to it, there is one on the passengers side front window and one on the drivers side front window both with wires attached to them dont have a clue what these are for I figured maybe they were some type of on window display and should maybe light up but dont really know what they are for anyone have any ideas

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi I recently purchased a 1999 Toyoya Altezza imported RHD from Japan and noticed on the front window on the drivers side and the passengers side near the top of the windshield there is a rectangular plastic decal with wires attached to it, there is one on the passengers side front window and one on the drivers side front window both with wires attached to them dont have a clue what these are for I figured maybe they were some type of on window display and should maybe light up but dont really know what they are for anyone have any ideas
Try to trace it back. Does it look oem or aftermarket?
I'm guessing the ambient temperature sensor.

Wait...how u import a '99 Altezza?????

squiddley

Oct 4, 2014
yorkton sask
Its not my car its my boys car and he just bought it from someone but they said it was imported and ways I believe what it is is a heads up display just dont know how to turn it on any ideas

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

View attachment 505779

just wanna ask what the name of this part..as the foreman claims that it has some problem.. i wish to do some research on this part..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience