Price for campro (neo) manual gearbox

amirmunzir

Jan 19, 2011
i want to ask, hope i post this thread in a right channel n forum..do pm me if this thread is inappropriate..

may i know the market 2ndhand price/value for campro (on neo) manual transmission complete set (the gb,flywheel,clutch,cover and all parts that need to swap with auto campro)?

many thanks to all...:adore:

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
I heard CK model manual box can fit in.... Ppl also says dat the CK mivec ratio is much better....
Need some sifu to clarify on tis.....

amirmunzir

Jan 19, 2011
I heard CK model manual box can fit in.... Ppl also says dat the CK mivec ratio is much better....
Need some sifu to clarify on tis.....
due to money contraints, i have to limit it by exchange from campro auto to campro manual..but! if the price for CK gb roughly the same, then y not..hehe but first i need to know the rough price for campro manual (the whole transmission)..thanks sifus:adore:

maybe u could post up a thread for any campro user that wanna swap their gbox
from manual to auto. just pay for their own workmanship, but must be done at 1 workshop.

amirmunzir

Jan 19, 2011
maybe u could post up a thread for any campro user that wanna swap their gbox
from manual to auto. just pay for their own workmanship, but must be done at 1 workshop.
Thanks bro for the suggestion.. The thing is i already find a gb n already taken out from the car but that owner tell me to put a price..so now i need a reasonable figure for the price to offer.. The gb had done about 120k km if im not mistaken..

Btw, thankd again bro for ur suggestion n attention to read this thread:adore:

not sure bro, manual set gbox for campro bout rm1.2k, maybe nego to rm1k.
so your price u could offer should be below rm1k, summore more than 100k kms....
u tell him need to overhaul/service bla bla bla the gbox 1st before install it into your car.....

mivec ck manual set with LSD rm3k++ Ooo...

vanillaSE

Jun 7, 2007
bro check ur pm.. thx.. i wan to swap from manual to auto trans.. im using satria neo also..

Starkiller

Hartamas
anybody wanna swap from manual to auto? Looking for manual campro gb (full set also)

crazykatak

Mar 1, 2006
Bear in mind...

you're gonna need :

clutch pump
gear lever + knob
center console
gear cables / shifter cables
clutch pedal
disable your TCU :D
and the list goes on..

Jun 9, 2017
Is anyone here wanna swap gearbox from manual to auto? I am using 1.6 auto campro transmission. Pm if interested. 0123468164: Naeim. Area: Shah Alam,Selangor. 9/6/2017

BFX73

Oct 25, 2006
i want to ask, hope i post this thread in a right channel n forum..do pm me if this thread is inappropriate..

may i know the market 2ndhand price/value for campro (on neo) manual transmission complete set (the gb,flywheel,clutch,cover and all parts that need to swap with auto campro)?

many thanks to all...:adore:

i got one for sale...rm3.3k complete with installation...taken from campro 1.6 neo..

PM me for more details TQ

hi all,

i'm now transplant my corona tt141 with 1jz jza 70 supra,wanna upgrade to single turbo setup kkk27 turbine,jdm 2j injector,hks fmic,greddy type r bov,blitz sus air filter,apexi avcr,safc2 with nur spec 3" exhaust..my question here is what is the best size for fuel line(braided)??8mm or 10mm?
pls advise..

hope u all can share with me...:adore: