Dangerous and Death roads

Nah. Just feign ignorance.

"Ha? Kancil? What Kancil?" *CRUNNNNCHHH* "Ohh.. that Kancil. Whoops"

*Reverse* *Park elsewhere*

hehehehe, ignoring or bullying cute kancil cars is ok....buat tak tau only.

But parking a 4x4 or huge pickup is a problem.
I saw a couple of cases where the 4x4/pickup got themselves stuck in tight bends (parking area spiral ramps), or cannot reverse-out due to tight spot....

Try navigate a superbike or easy rider Harley in crazy KL traffic jam.:banghead:

Nah. Just feign ignorance.

"Ha? Kancil? What Kancil?" *CRUNNNNCHHH* "Ohh.. that Kancil. Whoops"

*Reverse* *Park elsewhere*

Sometimes the SLK also nuisance lah! They park where they like. 4 x 4 bang because they not suppose to be there......hahhahahhah:biggrin:

Where got, I dun park like that :driver:

Some off the accidents due to carelessness, bike riding on wrong side, cutting across the road, illegal U turn etc.
Even at my Taman there is one main road with a left turn. I use that often and I make sure I signal way before the turn, and right at the turn I make sure again from my wing mirror that there is no bike trying to overtake from the left. On many cases bikers just ignore my signal, and try to zoom pass. If I turn like what happened in the video probably they will be killed, injured band a whole lot of inconvenience for me.....:rolleyes:

motorbikes are the number 1 reason why Jalan Bakri is known as one of the top 10 deadliest roads in Malaysian with a super high amount of accidents recorded in 2014.

Bloody hell, just the other day my fathers Myvi was stopped there wanting to turn into the road - look left, look right, look left, look right, BANG! Stupid bike smashed into the front right fender. And the Myvi wasn't even on the road, it was still off the road wanting to turn in. WTF

Jalan Bakri is a 2 direction VERY wide road, easily fitting 2 cars side by side per direction. How the hell and why the hell the bike smashing into my fathers Myvi is beyond me. Dumbass motorbikers (in Bakri)

The road can be dangerous but the bikers just add to it making it more dangerous.......:banghead:

That's why I always believe kapchai should be ban. Only allow Superbikes, Just my 2 cents.
Instead of using it for convenience, a huge amount of them ride like an ass

That's why I always believe kapchai should be ban. Only allow Superbikes, Just my 2 cents.
Instead of using it for convenience, a huge amount of them ride like an ass
still superbikes will go rampant too...believe me....

no matter what kind of ride...there is still rampant people controlling it....be it any number of wheels or no wheel at all :driver:

I got quite a few scratches on my car dashboard....damn accessories shop....they leave lots of scratches on my dashboard when i go to install a new HU....it always hurt me seeing those scratches all over the dashboard....anyone got an idea how to get rid of those scratches? Thanks