Need help for engine stalling evo3 engine!!

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
Hi sifus out there, pls enlightenme whats the problem with my engine lately, im using 4g63t evo 3 and im having bad engine stalling problem now, ive no problem when smooth crusing and boosting but the problem came when i off pedal and clutch release to neutral and brake engine seemed to stall and if lucky is rpm dropped to the lowest point and slowly climb back. When ive done at my side now is i took out IAC and replaced another and try and also my bov...both of these dont seem to have problem ..i also dunno whats wrong now..

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
i also thought of that bro....will have a check on hoses today i hope is only hose leakage problem if not this problem really give me headachea d..i expected the worst to happen :(

tauto

Known Member
May 18, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
www.tauto.store
Good luck bro, I understand the frustration haha
hopefully its just a hose leakage

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Hi sifus out there, pls enlightenme whats the problem with my engine lately, im using 4g63t evo 3 and im having bad engine stalling problem now, ive no problem when smooth crusing and boosting but the problem came when i off pedal and clutch release to neutral and brake engine seemed to stall and if lucky is rpm dropped to the lowest point and slowly climb back. When ive done at my side now is i took out IAC and replaced another and try and also my bov...both of these dont seem to have problem ..i also dunno whats wrong now..
suspect iac/isc or hose leaked.
Air-con ON during bad idle ?
And, do you compensate bad ilde by turning biss screw ?

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
i already replaced iac but doesnt seem a problem to it, had no problem with idling all gone pretty smooth even stand still or withh aircon on/off..the car will only went stalling when i was releasing acceleration and gear went neutral n start braking/stopping my car...for the hoses will check today..i just hope not anything related to electronic that will be very pening for me haha

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
now i catch it. Maybe Brake servo leaked, happened to my 93t. Bad braking issue. and i notice big rpm drop but not stalling when press brake pedal.
i not sifu, but i base on observation only. :listen:

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
ok i will check my brake servo also but braking no problem all good..just brake and engine go stall..thx for the sharing bro..

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
yes...T_T...in this case the engine wont stall immediately just the rpm goes down very fast like going to stall..but i do noticed one thing when engine was cold everything seemed ok not until the engine fully warmed up and cruise until certain distance the problem come d..u can feel it more obvious...

Last edited:

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
Just want to clarify can be failure turbo actuator like actuator blockage when the gases no way out after boosting and returned which choked my engine and gone stalling ? Sifu pls enlighten me..is that possible? i got everything checked today like all the hoses and piping but no where leak...actuator is the last thing i havnt check..if its still not actuator problem my nightmare would be ecu d.. T_T

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, about last month, I installed a Borla straight flow muffler on my car, and yes it was very loud and bassy initially. Last week my hands were itchy and decided to install a DIY cold air intake, the DIY was okay, but I removed them about two days later because of the heavy rain recently in my area,afraid of floods,since the road I travel to college is prone to flooding. (Ps: I never really pay any attention to the sound of muffler when my CAI was installed)

Until now,I have not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience