Gold Color code from Top Secret Japan

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Hi All,

I have googled this color code from Top Secret Japan/USA. They mentioned this is specially customized mixed from them.

May I know do you guys know is there any color code for this gold color?
or any other brand have the closest gold color which similar to this?

Need advice from ZTH Sifu's :adore::adore::adore:

Thanks in advance =)

Attachments

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi All,

I have googled this color code from Top Secret Japan/USA. They mentioned this is specially customized mixed from them.

May I know do you guys know is there any color code for this gold color?
or any other brand have the closest gold color which similar to this?

Need advice from ZTH Sifu's :adore::adore::adore:

Thanks in advance =)

Bro BC...this color is a special mix exclusively for Top Secret therefore u x get a code in a color catalogue/chart...unfortunately u either need to get a physical sample or custom mix to d nearest color until satisfied...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I consulted Fazidk before for this paint color too :biggrin:
Due to afraid of the colour that may turn out to be different that expected, I scrap the idea of it.

Also this professional painter told me that if happen to be any damage to your car paint, is not gonna be easy to touch up the same mix of that gold. Might turn out different.

Their Top Secret GOLD, is actually Top Secret :biggrin:

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
omg....u r right, i didnt think of how if i wanna do the touch up too..
Thanks for reminding me, lolzzz
Then I shall scrap this idea too, due to too expensive

Thanks for your golden advice bro's...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
omg....u r right, i didnt think of how if i wanna do the touch up too..
Thanks for reminding me, lolzzz
Then I shall scrap this idea too, due to too expensive

Thanks for your golden advice bro's...
No problem bro, just sharing. End up, choosing a Factory colour with paint code which is easier for the paint shop/fazidk to find.

At least the color will turn out exactly the one I wanted. Example, I want Subaru WRX STi Blue.
Then search for the Paint Code. Showing them pictures alone is hard for the paint shop pros to
actually paint it exactly.

So, got them the Paint Code and then they will be able to quote you the paint price accordingly. Pearl or Crystal Paint effect will cost more though.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No problem bro, just sharing. End up, choosing a Factory colour with paint code which is easier for the paint shop/fazidk to find.

At least the color will turn out exactly the one I wanted. Example, I want Subaru WRX STi Blue.
Then search for the Paint Code. Showing them pictures alone is hard for the paint shop pros to
actually paint it exactly.

So, got them the Paint Code and then they will be able to quote you the paint price accordingly. Pearl or Crystal Paint effect will cost more though.
Factory color code is the closest, but also not 100% same unless you get same batch from the one sprayed on your car.
If need special color mix make sure painter gives you a can to keep in case of touch up repairs...:driver:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
If its factory color then it x cause much problems when d time comes to touch up or wateva...even so I prefer to mix extra just in case eg. If a car needs 3litres normally I'll mix 4 or 5 depending on d color...for custom mix color even more...but it tends to b costly but safe in case need to respray/touch up...x all customers willing to pay d extra so if need be then bring d whole car instead of d usual petrol cap mixing...TAKE NOTE THAT EVEN BY DOING THIS COLOR X BE 100% MATCH...

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Factory color code is the closest, but also not 100% same unless you get same batch from the one sprayed on your car.
If need special color mix make sure painter gives you a can to keep in case of touch up repairs...:driver:
Ya, for touch ups, or repaint, when car aged, paint fades also will see the difference. Just like my Saga BLM, the doors there can see slight difference if really see properly. But acceptable. Like as though is a shade of the paint under sunlight :laugh:

If its factory color then it x cause much problems when d time comes to touch up or wateva...even so I prefer to mix extra just in case eg. If a car needs 3litres normally I'll mix 4 or 5 depending on d color...for custom mix color even more...but it tends to b costly but safe in case need to respray/touch up...x all customers willing to pay d extra so if need be then bring d whole car instead of d usual petrol cap mixing...TAKE NOTE THAT EVEN BY DOING THIS COLOR X BE 100% MATCH...
That's why I ask you for factory color instead. Don't want to risk it :laugh:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As stated.. how to take care of it?

meaning.. what stuff to use or applied... coz it is easily get light scratches and dull in time..

will AutoSol do the job? any other products?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience