Tire Price list Zth

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
To me that's no excuse. Able to buy such expensive cars yet be so cheapskate on tires is just pathetic! Just look at them when they buy other things like wheels or bags or watches or clothes for example, they don't mind spending a lot, do they??? Why? because those things SHOW how rich they are, so it's all about SHOWING OFF, that's why!
Whenever I buy those things (materialistic stuff) sometimes I'll think twice bout getting one. But when it comes to car stuff, if I see any good deal, I'd instantly buy it :rofl:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Whenever I buy those things (materialistic stuff) sometimes I'll think twice bout getting one. But when it comes to car stuff, if I see any good deal, I'd instantly buy it :rofl:
Yeah, good deal means value for money, buy good stuff at cheap or at least much more reasonable prices. I apply that to anything I want to buy, not just for cars. It's different than buying shit stuff at cheap prices like buying those whatever China tires.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
To me that's no excuse. Able to buy such expensive cars yet be so cheapskate on tires is just pathetic! Just look at them when they buy other things like wheels or bags or watches or clothes for example, they don't mind spending a lot, do they??? Why? because those things SHOW how rich they are, so it's all about SHOWING OFF, that's why!
What to do, probably car things is not their stuff, so as long as got tyres and not nald......lol:rofl:

Exactly what I meant, for you, you are into car stuffs and not expensive show stuffs......hhahahha

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
heng.. i drive a proton, hence my min. entry will be a made in malaysia tyre..

anything like from korea, is consider a good upgrade :burnout:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
What to do, probably car things is not their stuff, so as long as got tyres and not nald......lol:rofl:
Not really. Maybe yes they might not be car guys like many of us here or know much about cars/tires BUT usually people like that also at least only knows popular tire brands like Bridgestone/Goodyear/Michelin/Dunlop and therefore would usually ask at least for those brands (but not able to recognize the types or models) if they also have the slightest care about it. If they go for those low end China brands, then I'm pretty sure they are also aware of it coz those are not common brands that normal people would know and ask for (heck even I don't know also!). Hence why would you specifically go for that if not with the specific intention to be a cheapskate?

The conversation between the buyer and tire shop will mostly be like this:
Buyer: hi, I need to change tires my Merc/BMW/Lexus.
Shop: Oh do you want the same one or?
Buyer: how much is for that same Michelin?
Shop: That one is rm800/pc + GST.
Buyer: Whoaaa so expensive ha?? More than rm3000 for all 4 leh!
Shop: Ya la boss, 19' tires, new Michelin PS4 now also, no PS3 anymore.
Buyer: Aiya I just want cheap2 one leh, only rubber donut for rolling around on the road what! Nobody can see also! Got one below rm300 or not?
Shop: Oo like that we also got boss, this Linglong, only rm200+/pc.
Buyer: Naaa itu baru bagus, pasang lo!

So there you go. :biggrin:

Disclaimer: prices mentioned above are just for illustration purpose! :biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Not really. Maybe yes they might not be car guys like many of us here or know much about cars/tires BUT usually people like that also at least only knows popular tire brands like Bridgestone/Goodyear/Michelin/Dunlop and therefore would usually ask at least for those brands (but not able to recognize the types or models) if they also have the slightest care about it. If they go for those low end China brands, then I'm pretty sure they are also aware of it coz those are not common brands that normal people would know and ask for (heck even I don't know also!). Hence why would you specifically go for that if not with the specific intention to be a cheapskate?

Buyer: Aiya I just want cheap2 one leh, only rubber donut for rolling around on the road what! Nobody can see also! Got one below rm300 or not?

Masih ada gaya ma.

It doesn't matter what a man drives, its how he makes contact with the tarmac. You know a man has good taste by the tyres he use.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

But sometimes tyre shop to make a sales will recommend the cheap tyre, then say can use lah, pretty good lah and all that.....hhahahhahha:rofl:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang

Nice dialog u have there. Most see tyre as a rubber. "Wahlao rm800 per rubber ? siao boh"...:sleep:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
But sometimes tyre shop to make a sales will recommend the cheap tyre, then say can use lah, pretty good lah and all that.....hhahahhahha:rofl:
Well any shops will try to sell the stocks that they have the most and those that makes them the most profit, can be in whatever class actually, depends. However do you think if you come with an expensive luxury car, the shop will offer you those Landsail/Linglong etc2? Maybe but I think quite unlikely unless the buyer complains and asks for cheaper options like my illustrations. If they immediately offer those cheapo tires then surely their main business is those tires la, meaning the buyer comes to the wrong shop! :biggrin:

Nice dialog u have there. Most see tyre as a rubber. "Wahlao rm800 per rubber ? siao boh"...:sleep:
That's why I put the disclaimer lor. :biggrin: But if you use 18 or 19 rims, then encountering such expensive tires is pretty common, for example here:
https://www.mudah.my/Tayar+Michelin+pilot+sport4+245+40+18+0ffer-57045001.htm?last=1
https://www.mudah.my/235+35+19+Michelin+Pilot+Sport+4S+Mercedes+AMG-56265221.htm

Don't forget also those RFT tires, easily >rm1k/pc!

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well any shops will try to sell the stocks that they have the most and those that makes them the most profit, can be in whatever class actually, depends. However do you think if you come with an expensive luxury car, the shop will offer you those Landsail/Linglong etc2? Maybe but I think quite unlikely unless the buyer complains and asks for cheaper options like my illustrations. If they immediately offer those cheapo tires then surely their main business is those tires la, meaning the buyer comes to the wrong shop! :biggrin:

That's why I put the disclaimer lor. :biggrin: But if you use 18 or 19 rims, then encountering such expensive tires is pretty common, for example here:
https://www.mudah.my/Tayar+Michelin+pilot+sport4+245+40+18+0ffer-57045001.htm?last=1
https://www.mudah.my/235+35+19+Michelin+Pilot+Sport+4S+Mercedes+AMG-56265221.htm

Don't forget also those RFT tires, easily >rm1k/pc!
Many with 19" rims really use cheap tyres, if not even used tyres......lol
My ex colleague is one, finally at road tax renewal time sold the car also...350Z.....lol:biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Many with 19" rims really use cheap tyres, if not even used tyres......lol
My ex colleague is one, finally at road tax renewal time sold the car also...350Z.....lol:biggrin:
For me is simple, cannot afford good tires then don't buy such big rims or buy cars that comes with such big rims or just downgrade the rims. No point showing off with big rims but using shitty China tires. I completely agree with what Ixeo said, " You know a man has good taste by the tyres he use. " ;)

Same like choosing your partner. If you see a hot supermodel girl, then you know the consequences that you need to maintain that look (saloon, spas, nails, make ups, etc2). If cannot afford those then just don't buy. Can test drive, but just don't buy! :biggrin:

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
There are all sorts leh! Many also are show offs, buy nice rims, balance buy cheap tyres......lol

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
actually can consider coming to SG to buy tyres, quite cheap and decent.

PS 31, 225/50/17 for SGD115.

decent?
Aiyo Kumho ha?? Buy Hankook la bro, why still mess around with Kumho? I never read or heard any good reviews on any Kumho tires before!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any1 have zerotohundred words & logo can send to me??
the words like the header & the logo hope can get full 1(dun wan half)...

hope the pics can be bigger & clear...
cus i wan to DIY sticker for my car ^^... thx

this is wat i diy long time ago.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience