Coilovers help

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
What coilovers fit 2009 proton satria neo? Do only satria neo specific fit or can evo fit?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
u can fit coilover from first gen proton satria/compact or any from evo1,2,3 without much problem....

just the rear ride height need a bit of adjustment via the coilover....

because satria neo rear strut is longer than those satria/evo for about 1-2inch which u will be able to compensate with the adjustment from coilover unit....

on the side note....if u want to retain some degree of road comfort...opt for 5kg/mm front spring and 3kg/mm rear spring... (default most coilover spring would be 6kg/mm front+4kg/mm rear and higher up to 8kg/mm front+6kg/mm rear which is suited more for dedicated trackday/autoX users)

Last edited:

lukel95

Known Member

lukel95

Known Member
Dec 6, 2016
GB birmigham
u can fit coilover from first gen proton satria/compact or any from evo1,2,3 without much problem....

just the rear ride height need a bit of adjustment via the coilover....

because satria neo rear strut is longer than those satria/evo for about 1-2inch which u will be able to compensate with the adjustment from coilover unit....

on the side note....if u want to retain some degree of road comfort...opt for 5kg/mm front spring and 3kg/mm rear spring... (default most coilover spring would be 6kg/mm front+4kg/mm rear and higher up to 8kg/mm front+6kg/mm rear which is suited more for dedicated trackday/autoX users)
Okay so if it fit those to the rear of the neo the rear ride height would be crazy low?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Okay so if it fit those to the rear of the neo the rear ride height would be crazy low?

no problem when u got coilover...means u can set the ride height anyway u like....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Okay will having evo ones mean I can't go as low or as high?

u can go lower or exactly similar to stock ride height...

but if u want higher/lift kit/rally spec suspension, then u should look for proper rally/offroad suspension... :driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Also do you know if there are any camber kits for the rear wheels available on the satria neo?

well..locally we able to get our hands on this kind of camber kit arm... (blue D2 brand)

but may not be available to you.....i stumbled upon Honda FD2R rear camber kit which looks too similar to the proton neo... maybe...u can check with your local supplier for comparison/measurement

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu,

currently im searching for 4G94 block to mate with my 4G93T... currently using GT2835R...

wat conrod is suitable for 4G94..wat brand of piston is best to upgrade ???

can i use evo 2.3L crankshaft ???

advice needed....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience