My tyre has some damage, is it still ok to use? (picture in thread)

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
A while ago while driving on the highway, I hit something. At that time, I thought it was just a small rock or something, so I just continue driving. Just now when I checked my rear left tyre, there is a small piece of rubber missing from the sidewall (see pic below). So I would like to ask you guys, especially sifoo vr2turbo, is it ok to continue using this tyre, or should I replace it? Thanks...

Attachments

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
A while ago while driving on the highway, I hit something. At that time, I thought it was just a small rock or something, so I just continue driving. Just now when I checked my rear left tyre, there is a small piece of rubber missing from the sidewall (see pic below). So I would like to ask you guys, especially sifoo vr2turbo, is it ok to continue using this tyre, or should I replace it? Thanks...

Bro., no sifoo lah! as for the tyre, no problem, as you damaged only the rim protector rubber part. It did it's job well as it protected the rims....:biggrin:
Sure no damage to other parts? If yes, then no problem, can continue using...:driver:

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Bro., no sifoo lah! as for the tyre, no problem, as you damaged only the rim protector rubber part. It did it's job well as it protected the rims....:biggrin:
Sure no damage to other parts? If yes, then no problem, can continue using...:driver:
oh, okay.. thanks! :biggrin: Actually, there was no impact felt, more like a flying debris I think, because there was something hitting the inner fender.

Last edited:

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Just now I went to a tyre shop, the foreman also said the same thing, don't worry. Thanks again uncle for saving me from buying new tyres.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just now I went to a tyre shop, the foreman also said the same thing, don't worry. Thanks again uncle for saving me from buying new tyres.
Good to ask second opinion and he can see more clearly too.....lol

you are welcome.....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i got this tip from a police friend this morning......

an ops being conducted with police and jpj

to crack down iligal car mod and racing....

is just launched secretly a week ago.....

so those who are coming to sungi besi ,upm,seri kembangan ,serdang area....

be careful....my friends wira/vr4 was caught yesterday night.....

it seem that thay are not setting up road blocks but......

undercover in normal cars thay aprouch u from behind and block your car in the front....

my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience