What are you driving now?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Nah. I just wasn't paying attention at a traffic stop and car was creeping forward and lightly rear ended a lorry who didn't feel a thing and my bumper and stuff crumpled.

Tbh.. I'm not a huge subaru fan la. I'm a Evo feller. hahaha!
IMG_57569297012528_zpsn0jp4wqc.jpeg

:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
ok clarity purposes : I like the older generation evos. By older I mean anything before the X. Like the 8MR or the 7 and 9.. 5 and 6 not so much. 1-4 ok nice.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
ok clarity purposes : I like the older generation evos. By older I mean anything before the X. Like the 8MR or the 7 and 9.. 5 and 6 not so much. 1-4 ok nice.
Since there are only 10 Evo so far and you liked mostly everything except Evo X. Maybe you should say you like almost all Evo except Evo X instead of you like older generation Evos, hahahaha. :biggrin:

For me, Evo X is more of a modern high tech Evo. Something like a different category compared to IX before it. I'll say I like it as an overall balanced car while those previous Evo are leaned more towards performance.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I dunno.. I'm not crazy about the wagon look. Never liked it never will.
Tbh.. I'm not a huge subaru fan la. I'm a Evo feller. hahaha!
Dude, you're like my twin brother who I never have or what?! :wavey:
I also don't like wagon much!
I'm also an Evo feller!
I also only like Evos before the X!
:rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Evo? Emperor Evo III with misfiring system.

Okay back to reality, CLA45 satu please.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Since there are only 10 Evo so far and you liked mostly everything except Evo X. Maybe you should say you like almost all Evo except Evo X instead of you like older generation Evos, hahahaha. :biggrin:

For me, Evo X is more of a modern high tech Evo. Something like a different category compared to IX before it. I'll say I like it as an overall balanced car while those previous Evo are leaned more towards performance.
Dey... I said "5 and 6 not so much". Meaning 1-4, 7-9 only. Oh and I absolutely loathe all Jack Chan editions.

Given a choice I want the 9. Personally I think this is the most hardcore of all Evos.

still want to persuade you with wagon :rofl:

u happy driving fun powderfull car

waifu happy got wagon to go shopping

kids happy got plenty of space even to sleep during long road trip :driver:

eveyone is happy... :love:
Thambi.. this Evo wagon costs an arm and a leg la. That's a bloody insane asking price! And it's an AUTO.. NO

Dude, you're like my twin brother who I never have or what?! :wavey:
I also don't like wagon much!
I'm also an Evo feller!
I also only like Evos before the X!
:rofl:
brother from another mother.... and father. :biggrin: The thing I don't really like about the Subarus it how they come across brutish. The Evos are like surgeons and the Subarus are cavemen with clubs. Both are equally good at cutting up and destroying track, but both do it differently. That's my personal opinion though.

Hmmmm....... maybe asking you to dream Evo.......lol:biggrin:

Get Izso to buy......:driver:
As long as Unker toto doesn't support my on-going hobby, those Evo dreams will never happen!

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Given a choice I want the 9. Personally I think this is the most hardcore of all Evos.

As long as Unker toto doesn't support my on-going hobby, those Evo dreams will never happen!
Evo 9 is Mivec turbo, right?:biggrin:

Aiyah! got Unker 4D and others too......hhahhahahhahahhahahha:rofl:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Dey... I said "5 and 6 not so much". Meaning 1-4, 7-9 only. Oh and I absolutely loathe all Jack Chan editions.

Thambi.. this Evo wagon costs an arm and a leg la. That's a bloody insane asking price! And it's an AUTO.. NO

brother from another mother.... and father. :biggrin: The thing I don't really like about the Subarus it how they come across brutish. The Evos are like surgeons and the Subarus are cavemen with clubs. Both are equally good at cutting up and destroying track, but both do it differently. That's my personal opinion though.

then how about this legendary 5 potter turbo brick? :biggrin:

http://www.mudah.my/1996+Volvo+850+2+3+Turbo+Wagon+A+-55102043.htm

5cylinder turbo that closely mimicking legendary audi quattro group rally car sound :driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Hahahaha, but still, You like 7/10 Evo out there. I only know there is 1 Jackie Chan edition which is the IX and that one looked ugly with the riced bodykit.

Most hardcore Evo I might say is Evo VIII instead of IX. The MIVEC 4G63T is not that good for modding compared to the normal 4G63T.