Any good engineering shop for resurface cylinder head around KL area ?

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey there :ciao: , my car recently starting to develop a two cylinder misfire when ever i leave it to cool down after driving , the next time i started it up it will misfire and with couple of revs it will clears out and its running great until i let it cools down and restart it again .

Water level gone down by a lil each day , there is soot particle in the coolant & top of expansion tank thus diagnosed as a small leak in head gasket allowing combustion gasses into cooling system .

I will replace the HG myself , is there is any reputable engineering shop that can do a good job for resurfacing Cylinder Head around Cheras/Ampang area you guys can recommend me ? (as you guys know alot of work involved for replacing the HG & its not fun to have to redo it again any time soon :rolleyes: )

Thanks for any advice & info ,
Cheers . :beer:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
They may or may not help you but you can visit the engineering shops in Sungai Besi, behind where Porsche is

I've not done any cylinder head skimming there but i've sent wheels and such for refurbishment in the area

WilsonTHarv

Jul 14, 2016
They may or may not help you but you can visit the engineering shops in Sungai Besi, behind where Porsche is

I've not done any cylinder head skimming there but i've sent wheels and such for refurbishment in the area
Thanks for the reply . Will consult them 1st before i disassemble the engine =)

Whats the shop name or if it had any signboard ?

Thanks bro ;)

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for the reply . Will consult them 1st before i disassemble the engine =)

Whats the shop name or if it had any signboard ?

Thanks bro ;)

sorry i don't have any names but just a number, this place refurbished my wheels a few years back, also I can't say much about workmanship, but if you are looking for engineering solutions, this guy or the shops nearby might be what you are looking for

0193231166 Ah Chai

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

My inspira braking system not so good...anyone have idea how to improve?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience