Flywheel Resurface

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
Hi guys,

Im installing new clutch set and looking for a reliable shop to resurface my flywheel (ulu klang area). not talking about skimming to reduce weight. It is a single mass Toms flywheel for toyota altezza.

I read the importance of having the flywheel resurface every clutch change on the net but didnt lead me to any local machine shop that offer the service.
if there are, i would like to know how they it too.. there are special machine for that but i never see that machine here.

any help appreciated.
:wavey:
thank you

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Hi guys,

Im installing new clutch set and looking for a reliable shop to resurface my flywheel (ulu klang area). not talking about skimming to reduce weight. It is a single mass Toms flywheel for toyota altezza.

I read the importance of having the flywheel resurface every clutch change on the net but didnt lead me to any local machine shop that offer the service.
if there are, i would like to know how they it too.. there are special machine for that but i never see that machine here.

any help appreciated.
:wavey:
thank you

if no noticeable wear/uneven surface....no need to do resurface on the flywheel....

similar situation on disc/brake pad relation.....in fact, flywheel and clutch is working on the same concept on the brake....just in reverse....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello everyone, i just wanna know whether is it difficult to find spare parts(OEM or aftermarket performance) for gsr terbalik?...hope to get feedbacks from those using this engine or those who knows abt it...thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience