Suitable suspension for civic 96-00

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Im sorry but im new in this suspension thing,thats why i seek help here lol..
But sure thing all your reply is helpful for me..
Until the date,my research lead my interest to ek9 suspension,but still considering the hl-sh adjustable..
Btw,my budget is not that high,just not more than 3K.
Ah.. a complete newbie. That's good :biggrin:

3k plus a little you can get a brand new BC Racing HLSH suspension. Or a cheaper HLSH from HWL. Or a used Tein superstreet.

Anyway, personally I'd go test a couple of cars with suspension setup, decide which one you like, then just go to the shop that did the suspension and install the same thing.

Or if you can stretch your budget a bit more, go to places like Ftuned and get them to customize a set for you according to your budget. They are pros and know their shit.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Im sorry but im new in this suspension thing,thats why i seek help here lol..
But sure thing all your reply is helpful for me..
Until the date,my research lead my interest to ek9 suspension,but still considering the hl-sh adjustable..
Btw,my budget is not that high,just not more than 3K.
Test and get the correct spring rate first. The rest is just choose what brand within ur budget. Easy, u can msg ftuned. Just to get an idea of spring rate for ek9. They know their shit as mention by izso.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone, anyone know the estimated price Bolt-on turbo for myvi se ? without the full exhaust system package. Because recently I had already changed my full exhaust system from Jian Hang. Thank you very much :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience