• NS70

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

-lanz-

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Perak/Kedah
Im a waja CPS(manual) user.
My batt already 2 years since replaced and after one week the car not used,now the batt drained.
Its dry cell,so i think its time for replacement instead of recharge.
Isit better go for wet or dry?NS60 or NS70?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Dry is less maintenance. But if you're gonna park your car there and not move it at all, remember to disconnect the negative to preserve the battery

-lanz-

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Perak/Kedah
It was just one week parked there but before this 2 weeks not used still can start like normal.
Perhaps its time for replacement.
Planning to try NS70 this time but i heard some says it will burden the alternator.Not sure how much true.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Im a waja CPS(manual) user.
My batt already 2 years since replaced and after one week the car not used,now the batt drained.
Its dry cell,so i think its time for replacement instead of recharge.
Isit better go for wet or dry?NS60 or NS70?
Is actually maintenance free not dry. Still the same type of battery using lead/acid.

You can use either, but changing to NS70 you need to change the holder/battery clamp as well.

It was just one week parked there but before this 2 weeks not used still can start like normal.
Perhaps its time for replacement.
Planning to try NS70 this time but i heard some says it will burden the alternator.Not sure how much true.
New battery can keep it's charge up to 3 months, but you must remember when fitted to the car, the clock and alarm is running and if you do not use often the charging of the battery in not enough so the charge will deplete...

Last edited:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Is actually maintenance free not dry. Still the same type of battery using lead/acid.

You can use either, but changing to NS70 you need to change the holder/battery clamp as well.

New battery can keep it's charge up to 3 months, but you must remember when fitted to the car, the clock and alarm is running and if you do not use often the charging of the battery in not enough so the charge will deplete...
NS70 big loh, force me to relocate battery to rear. lol...

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
The older the battery gets the lower its ability to store charge. I dont lock my car using the alarm when i left it parked inside house compound. It helps reduce the discharge.
Every 2 week i will hook up a battery charger.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
The older the battery gets the lower its ability to store charge. I dont lock my car using the alarm when i left it parked inside house compound. It helps reduce the discharge.
Every 2 week i will hook up a battery charger.
better lock, last 2 day only happen. I nearly got heart attack.
My wife went to work and forget to close auto gate. My wira left unlock due to same reason, save battery. Hahahahaha....8am-7pm, wira is sitting duck. She msg me when reach home, "wira not missing, forget close auto gate" :banghead:

BTW, where to buy battery charger. ?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My wife went to work and forget to close auto gate. My wira left unlock due to same reason, save battery. Hahahahaha....8am-7pm, wira is sitting duck. She msg me when reach home, "wira not missing, forget close auto gate" :banghead:

You can still key lock without the alarm,, right?

Your auto gate got no auto close? Mine have a setting that you can on and off. The setting is like if forget to close the gate, after 2 minutes it close by itself....

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka

i bought the cheap china one from mudah.its yellow plastic box less than rm80. Was very skeptical at first but i have charge from ns40 to N70 with no problem. Now since i ride to work there will be abt 4 cars idling at home(not all mine eh) so a battery charger is very useful.
Check if there is promo for Bosch charger for below 200.

My parents are retired to there will be people at home and we install cctv which 3 of the camera can see the gate because when all of us gathered there will be few cars parked outside.On the auto close gate ,we dont have that but we have been educated to wait until the gate close before we drive away.

I dont lock my car manually if its parked inside although my dad will always lock his car. Nothing precious in the car plus,to steal it the thief must overcome the immobiliser and move another 2 car which will have the alarm on.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
You can still key lock without the alarm,, right?

Your auto gate got no auto close? Mine have a setting that you can on and off. The setting is like if forget to close the gate, after 2 minutes it close by itself....
No woh, will get it done. Auto close if forget. Thanks for reminder.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i bought the cheap china one from mudah.its yellow plastic box less than rm80. Was very skeptical at first but i have charge from ns40 to N70 with no problem. Now since i ride to work there will be abt 4 cars idling at home(not all mine eh) so a battery charger is very useful.
Check if there is promo for Bosch charger for below 200.

My parents are retired to there will be people at home and we install cctv which 3 of the camera can see the gate because when all of us gathered there will be few cars parked outside.On the auto close gate ,we dont have that but we have been educated to wait until the gate close before we drive away.

I dont lock my car manually if its parked inside although my dad will always lock his car. Nothing precious in the car plus,to steal it the thief must overcome the immobiliser and move another 2 car which will have the alarm on.
For me I used to have the power bank that can start the car, but already passed 3 years so that also konk already.....lol
Yup, I always tell my kids and also my wife to wait for the gate to close before moving off. If move off when gate is still closing, the moment someone or something gets in between the infra red lights it will detect as something is there and will open again..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I am helping a friend to recover his car. He traded his Satria Neo Lite for a Saga FLX using a used car dealer and things went bad from there. Apparently the dealer along with both car has been missing after my friend has signed the bank loan agreement for the new car. The best part is, Proton centre has not received his old Satria yet. Things has been going on for quite some time now. All police reports, e-mails to Proton HQ, lawyers & phone calls has been made but still no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience