Cefiro A32 suddenly shutdown itself while driving

JasonKam

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
Tmn Kinrara S'2
sorry everyone,i jz free to online..
1.) last time my alternator jz die will driving,everything blackout.(so this time not same)
2.) its jz shutdown itself while driving,everything still on,air cond is running,alternator hv charged(i hv volt meter in car.)
let me repeat the story(maybe my english not good)

im driving back from KLIA2,when i jz reach Seafield Toll(exit to subang),my car suddenly shutdown itself,so i jz stop at the smart tag lane,i try to start it again,it running few sec and shutdown,continue try to start,still same...so i call towing truck,after 20min waiting,i try to start my car again,it running like normal but jz 15min it shutdown again...so truck already arrived and bring my car back to puchong(home),the next day i changed the fuel filter and try to start my engine again,its running like normal,so i drive from puchong to sungai besi(ntg happen),afternoon from sungai besi to kuchai lama then back again sungai besi,it suddenly shutdown again....wait 5min,start again,it jz fine....so yesterday i take out my fuel pump and find at halfcut shop,3 year ago i hv changed fuel pump...

sorry if my english not good

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
sorry everyone,i jz free to online..
1.) last time my alternator jz die will driving,everything blackout.(so this time not same)
2.) its jz shutdown itself while driving,everything still on,air cond is running,alternator hv charged(i hv volt meter in car.)
let me repeat the story(maybe my english not good)

im driving back from KLIA2,when i jz reach Seafield Toll(exit to subang),my car suddenly shutdown itself,so i jz stop at the smart tag lane,i try to start it again,it running few sec and shutdown,continue try to start,still same...so i call towing truck,after 20min waiting,i try to start my car again,it running like normal but jz 15min it shutdown again...so truck already arrived and bring my car back to puchong(home),the next day i changed the fuel filter and try to start my engine again,its running like normal,so i drive from puchong to sungai besi(ntg happen),afternoon from sungai besi to kuchai lama then back again sungai besi,it suddenly shutdown again....wait 5min,start again,it jz fine....so yesterday i take out my fuel pump and find at halfcut shop,3 year ago i hv changed fuel pump...

sorry if my english not good
No need to apologise la. At least you replied to let us know.

so in the end it was a fuel pump problem? Makes sense

blueterna

Known Member
May 16, 2005
cheras
I had problem quite similar years ago on my VR. Mechanic change the fuel pump, it work for a while but off and on it still shut down. Finally one day ECU had problem went to ECU expert to get that repaired then he mentioned the problem I experience was the ECU, not giving signal to the fuel pump. You know what after he repaired the ECU, I never had that problem again.
Not sure if same for your Cefiro....

Hi..can tell me where is the shop to repair ecu? really need help...thanks...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi..can tell me where is the shop to repair ecu? really need help...thanks...
Shop was in Klang and was quite many years ago. I will pm you the number that I have, you check and see if he still in that business ok......:rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Most people in Malaysia aren't aware of truck modifications as a large culture, other than having their cars modified. The Japnese are one step of us. While the Americans have modified large haulers, these guy's pimp their trucks to their next step, by attaching lots of bright neon lights or LED lights to make their trucks stand out in the dark. So these guy's in the video, were inspired by the Alienware...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience