looking for R34 GTR Bodykits

Jun 11, 2007
hey guys im a new here by the way im looking for R34 GTR bodykits ie : bonnet front bumpers fender rear bumper and gtr spoiler if theres available for selling or
where to buy maybe u all can help..thank you

S

semperfi

Depends on what Skyline you have. GTR or GTT. If it's for GTT, there's some mod you need to do if you get a GTR bodykit. Are you looking for OEM or Aftermarket Japanese bodykits. Try looking up C-West, Bomex, Nismo (very expensive), Top Secret and etc. I would recommend going to Kinokuniya at KLCC (Isetan section) and grab yourself a couple of Skyline books. I bought a few from there. Lots of info and website in Japan to contact regarding this matter. Get a copy of High Rev GTR volume 120 or previous edition. It's a Skyline bible but in Japanese though. The books ranged between RM 106 to 200. It has everything from engine parts (brands)-bodykits in pictures. Like I said, a bible!

S

semperfi

tfai1,

Judging from your location, Johor Bahru is a haven for Aftermarket Jap parts. Lucky you! You can ask any shop in JB to order for you. Dunno how much they will charge you though. A bomex or C-West FULL BODYKIT cost approximately RM5800-RM6000 tops including air freight from Japan. I do most of my Skyline shopping thru the internet. I bought a spare r34 rear lights for RM400 including air freight from Japan (3 days delivery). Best to buy off the internet. Some people may not agree with me. A few months back I bought a NISMO Led lights for RM3200 + A/Frieght for my GTR.
Te-37 18" in Malaysia cost RM15k!!! Pro-Te 19" (limited edition) including tires + air freight = Rm13k. Go figure!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my fren car was stolen on tuesday (30/08/2005) around 5 pm in the
evening. the location at TAMAN SEGAR , JALAN LEMAK 2

the car is a wira dark grey color, just convert to 4g91 recently.
15 white BSA inch , 10 inch front windscreen sticker , skirting and exaust

this happen when he found out the key hole at the rear bonet was missing
he go home and call his fren to check for the price. On the same time , he heard
the car alarm trigger. when he went out, he saw the thief is driving his car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience