Sports Rim repair in Johor Bahru

Mof918

May 29, 2012
Johor bahru
G'day everyone..

I need your help to give me the contact number/ location of Sports Rim repairs shop in JB.
My new 17" sports rim got scratched recently.

Cheers .. thx:driver:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Cosmetic damage ?
Calling johor members.
If in penang, i know. Since i done it to the wheels i bought from johor.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Minor cosmetics, normally I will leave it, unless quite badly dented that affect balancing, and I know those shops in PJ only.....lol

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Where is the shop if you don't mind to share?
Most of the tyre shops does them, but the bigger ones that sells rims can either loan you a spare rim to use while they remove yours for repair, and some can even do on the spot.
Try Sunway Hup Shun and I heard Tek Ming can do on the spot.....:driver:

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Most of the tyre shops does them, but the bigger ones that sells rims can either loan you a spare rim to use while they remove yours for repair, and some can even do on the spot.
Try Sunway Hup Shun and I heard Tek Ming can do on the spot.....:driver:
Really sorry for jacking the thread but I'm wondering if you know any decent shop that does powder coating wheels? or maybe plastidid at the very least.
I'm in KL btw.

Wanna change the paint of my wheels but I don't want any mishandling or anything to happen, love my baby too much :bawling:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Really sorry for jacking the thread but I'm wondering if you know any decent shop that does powder coating wheels? or maybe plastidid at the very least.
I'm in KL btw.

Wanna change the paint of my wheels but I don't want any mishandling or anything to happen, love my baby too much :bawling:
Powder coat not sure, but change color most of the bigger tyre shop can do it. If not by them, they will send to their counter part doing the painting, since paint shop cannot unmount your tyres...
If plastic dip, try DIY.....lol:driver:

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Powder coat not sure, but change color most of the bigger tyre shop can do it. If not by them, they will send to their counter part doing the painting, since paint shop cannot unmount your tyres...
If plastic dip, try DIY.....lol:driver:
I don't have the time, tools and space... And it's my daily too so slim chance for me to have any DIY.

Was googling and actually found this place in Kepong called P&R Profess Rim Enterprise, apparently they are specialized in that.

Unfortunately I have to send my wheels without tires and I don't have any spare set of wheels and tires to use :banghead:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I don't have the time, tools and space... And it's my daily too so slim chance for me to have any DIY.

Was googling and actually found this place in Kepong called P&R Profess Rim Enterprise, apparently they are specialized in that.

Unfortunately I have to send my wheels without tires and I don't have any spare set of wheels and tires to use :banghead:
That is why most people go to tyre shop. They can loan a set of wheels to you, unmount the tyres and send the rims for painting.....:driver:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ohh they do?? I guess I'm gonna ask around then.

You have any experience/recommendation where to go?
In Sunway got a few shops, Hup Shun, further down got Apex then Tek Ming.

Check and see who got rims to loan to you. Since they have many second hand rims see whether they hungry for business only.....lol

Same time I will ask another friend where he did his....:driver:

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
In Sunway got a few shops, Hup Shun, further down got Apex then Tek Ming.

Check and see who got rims to loan to you. Since they have many second hand rims see whether they hungry for business only.....lol

Same time I will ask another friend where he did his....:driver:
Sunway hmmm its seems to be the place for car enthusiasts eh...

Anyways appreciate your help, will make my way there when I have the time to. :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi I need some information.

I am actually looking for a 4g92 MIVEC engine. Can someone please tell me whats the rough estimation of the the cost.
I intend to upgrade my WIRA 1,5m yr 2000 model. Would I require authorization from JPJ and also do I require to change my current breaking system. At current moment my front breaks are Disc breaks and back breaks are drum breaks.

I also need to know..would this effect my car insurance and NCB..?

I hope all u "tai kor" can help me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience