Proton Wira ICE Wiring Diagram

digitax

Known Member
Dec 25, 2003
Does anyone knows the colour that each wire represents ? Im planning to DIY the headunit myself. The previous headunit was installed by someone and later kena stolen by some assh0l3 who broke into my car, i bought another sony headunit , so can anyone can help a newbie here ?

im just connecting the headunit plus my speakers front and back, dont have amp

thanks!

ExtremeRC

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Grey -> Right Front +
Grey Black -> Right Front -
Purple -> Right Rear +
Purple Black -> Right Rear -
White -> Left Front +
White Black -> Left Front -
Green -> Left Rear +
Green Black -> Left Rear -

Black -> Ground (GRND)
Red -> Ignition (IGN +)
Yellow -> Battery +
Blue -> ANT/AMP Remote
Orange -> Dash Lights

In this case, ignore the blue and orange wire since you're not installing any amp.

digitax

Known Member
Dec 25, 2003
there is another wire which is standalone, wats tat for ?

digitax

Known Member
Dec 25, 2003
tried installing the ICE , i phucked up pretty badly ...

i guess i connected the wrong wire, now there is no illumination of the wira digital clock and my centre locking is not working either, any help please ?

i think the wires should be correct, there is power on the headunit but no illumination ? What could be wrong ?

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
u must have grounded one of the live wires by mistake and this blew out one of the fuse. Check our fuse box, located under the driver console, look at the diagram and take out the one for clock (if there is any, i can't remember whether got a dedicated clock fuse or it is sharing fuse with another one) and replace it.

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
Which sony HU are you using? New or second hand? Does it comes with manual? If you claim that the HU is powering and functioning but no illumination, maybe there is a separate wire from the HU that you need to connect to either 12V or your headlight turn on switch.
Do remember to take out the radio fuse from your fuse box during the installation process of you HU if you are lazy to take out the positive terminal from the battery.
Hope this helps.

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
ohhh, clock and central locking not working

ehehhe
just replace the 10amp fuce located right underneath the steering rack (more to the right side)

last time also i blew this fuse quiet often
but as i will say
never phucked up, never learn

now am i pretty good at wiring for cars arleady

i am still working on it, but currently i am installing my audio from scratch again
eheheh
will take a while before i finish cause of budget and time needed
as i only get thursday and weekends off

areyoon

Oct 6, 2006
Thanks for d good info although this topic quite old,but it usefull for me who is new on wira. :congrats:

Dec 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hello although I know this is a old post. But may I know how to remove the head unit? Do I need to remove the side of the dashboard to remove or just pull it out by force? I am using stock wira stereo Blaupunkt single din.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
mcgill...
there was 2 way to remove it...and depends on how the self-locking mechanism for the HU was installed earlier...

if the installer didnt lock properly then u can just pry a bit with small falt screwdriver on both side of the HU.....

but if he lock the HU tightly...then u need to dismantle the meter panel+center dashboard panel(middle aircond passage)+HU panel....all by screw....only when the HU panel was pulled-out a bit,then it would give u access to the back/side of the HU allow u to pry the locking mechanism of the HU.....

:adore: thats from my experience of doing my audio by myself.... :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im thinking of buying a car and renting it out when im not using it. Is there a rental need for suzuki swift sport? Are hatchback easy to rent out?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience