vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Finally saw this model at friend's tyre shop. Continental Ultra Contact 6 (UC6)

Picture from Paultan.org

As mentioned in Paultan.org
The UltraContact UC6 opens up a new product line between the entry-level ComfortContact and mid-range MaxContact tyres, offering balanced handling and braking performance and improved safety.

Max Contact in Mid range and Ultra Contact is even lower. Good name models but misleading since consumer may misunderstand. I got friends think MC5 is top range since is Max contact.....lol

Just posting to inform got new option for something better than entry level......:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah Continental is really misleading with their naming, maybe intentional to trick uninformed customers. Overseas in US they have another line up called Extreme Contact but this one is supposedly at max-extreme category which matches the name. So if you list the names from low to extreme then you get:
Comfort Contact
Ultra Contact
Max Contact
Premium Contact
Sports Contact
Extreme Contact
So now can see how messy it is! :biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
CC5 is rubbish. MC5 sucks for the money (got better options). So this is in between Rubbish and Sucks? hahaha.

Continental, only the high end made in Deutsch ones are awesome. I cannot afford.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
CC5 is rubbish. MC5 sucks for the money (got better options). So this is in between Rubbish and Sucks? hahaha.

Continental, only the high end made in Deutsch ones are awesome. I cannot afford.
The Sport Contact series are excellent tires, but not necessarily always made in Germany though. But yeah, still on the higher end price range.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah Continental is really misleading with their naming, maybe intentional to trick uninformed customers. Overseas in US they have another line up called Extreme Contact but this one is supposedly at max-extreme category which matches the name. So if you list the names from low to extreme then you get:
Comfort Contact
Ultra Contact
Max Contact
Premium Contact
Sports Contact
Extreme Contact
So now can see how messy it is! :biggrin:
EU got EcoContact, eContact and ForceContact also......lol:rofl:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Fuh! That is really explaining it......lol:biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh really? So where do they fit in the list?
Force Contact? This gotta be above Extreme Contact huh? I'm with the Force and the Force is with me! :biggrin:
Actually confused. In UK tyre, Extreme Contact is HP and Force Contact is extreme category......:confused:

Now lagi confused, found True contact, Pure contact, Pro contact, Control Contact, Sure Contact....:banghead::rolleyes:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Actually confused. In UK tyre, Extreme Contact is HP and Force Contact is extreme category......:confused:

Now lagi confused, found True contact, Pure contact, Pro contact, Control Contact, Sure Contact....:banghead::rolleyes:
Never mind, I'll just stick to what we have here and what I know best, just the Sport Contact series and ignore the rest! :driver:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Never mind, I'll just stick to what we have here and what I know best, just the Sport Contact series and ignore the rest! :driver:
Got 17" above than no problem. Others need to use CPC, MC5 and below.........:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My boss was robbed this morning infront of our office....the robbers took away his mobile ph, wallet and his 2007 Camry while he is trying to open the gate to the office main entrance....they came with a long parang....

Loc : Tmn Industri Sg. Buloh, Kota Damansara.
Time : Est 7.15 - 7.45 am.
Robbers : A Chinese and another Indian came in a Proton Waja.
Car : 2007 Silver Camry WPP 5088 2.4V model.

Nothing special about the car as its pure stock...anyone seen this car or had informations...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience