Maxpro Window Films

Interior and Cockpit

Maxpro Window Films

Auto Tint-Expert

Sep 14, 2016
Kuala Lumpur

From RM 1200 for full car standard saloon

For years, the window tinting industry operated in much the same way. The market was dominated by a handful of manufacturers who cranked out product to meet growing demand, and many companies simply reboxed those films to sell as their own.
There were known problems with this window film product: poor shrinkability, discoloration, cracking, peeling, bubbling, and delaminating. There were improvements to be made, for sure.

Specifically, we wanted to develop a product that featured an unusually stable dye, a substrate that made for easy application in all kinds of weather, and a window film that wouldn’t peel, bubble, or crack.
Our manufacturing facility in North Carolina houses the newest and most advanced machine in the United States, and is now producing visibly superior window films.
All window films are 100% American made in North Carolina, and they’re backed by a limited lifetime guarantee against fading, peeling, cracking, adhesive failure, demetallization, and delamination.

Maxpro Window Films Specifications

Contact- 018-3199068
Email- [email protected]

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

I need some advise here on fixing my neo cps. i want to enable the items above and i need your recommendation on where to do it around kl and the estimated price:

1) key ring hole light (i saw the transparent ring but i wonder is the bulb in there?)
2) seat belt indicator
3) auto lock (when we step on the brake)

please assist. thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience