AE111 vs EK9 vs GSR turbo vs SR16 Neo vs B8 210 turbo?

nashrim79

Oct 25, 2010
Rawang
Hi....my car ee80 with ae111 5spd....with trumpet, ultra plug cable and hks 4-2-1 header.....and i need suggestion to beat all that car, hehehe.....because i love toyota.....my fren b16b ek9 type r is a former seg ae101 owner (ae111 6spd) and also GSR turbo Hi-cam is former ae80 (ae111 5spd), they said blacktop is "tak steam" and they all "curang" already.....so here should i:

1. change to LSD 6spd gearbox?
2. port & polish, upgrade pistons, valve spring, camshaft, conrod, bearing, stroker and campulley?
3. change the ECU?
4. change the block?
5. change to supercharger engine and bolt-on turbo kit to make twincharger?
or last.....i don't want to do this....
6. change to ST205 3S-GTE engine and run 4 wheels?

noorbi

Dec 16, 2004
Kota Bharu
yes...go for it. just do it. what is your estimate h/p. but before that do a research about it and follow foot step people whose was succeed. all the listing are heavy mode which will cost u a lot but if it could help you beat all those car it will be satisfied.
or
just find a good and reliable tuner and leave to them to achieve your wish.:proud:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Hi....my car ee80 with ae111 5spd....with trumpet, ultra plug cable and hks 4-2-1 header.....and i need suggestion to beat all that car, hehehe.....because i love toyota.....my fren b16b ek9 type r is a former seg ae101 owner (ae111 6spd) and also GSR turbo Hi-cam is former ae80 (ae111 5spd), they said blacktop is "tak steam" and they all "curang" already.....so here should i:

1. change to LSD 6spd gearbox?
2. port & polish, upgrade pistons, valve spring, camshaft, conrod, bearing, stroker and campulley?
3. change the ECU?
4. change the block?
or last.....i don't want to do this....
6. change to ST205 3S-GTE engine and run 4 wheels?

just go rob some banks and order every single parts in this list>> http://www.toysport.com/New Products/Atlantic.htm :adore:

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Fuhh... true toyota 4age lover spirit!
But one thing to take note, please don't be disappointed with all that mods if your 20V didn't perform. If against those NA cars, I think you might have a good chance of outrunning them, unless the B16B ek9 is modded as well. Otherwise, playing with those turbo monsters... I think you need to swap to 4AGZE and turbo it or go the 3SGTE route. 20V turbo is quite costly whereas turbo-ing a 4AGZE is more reasonable as the internals are already beefed up from the factory spec.

But in the end of the day, its all depend on how much budget you've got to spend.
FYI, here's how it would look from the pricing/hp aspect:

1. change to LSD 6spd gearbox? - Price RM2.5k+ with No gain on whp
2. port & polish, upgrade pistons, valve spring, camshaft, conrod, bearing, stroker and campulley? - Price RM20k - gain prolly 50whp (with standalone)... stroker for 20v, very very rare!
3. change the ECU? - RM2-4k if standalone - gain 10-15whp (if stock engine) or more if modded engine
4. change the block? - 7AGE conversion, right? Maybe around RM2-3k+... gain about 30whp.
or last.....i don't want to do this.... - prolly the best choice and cost around RM5k or more depending on how much you want to boost or whp. Twincharge will cost twice as more, but why twincharge?
6. change to ST205 3S-GTE engine and run 4 wheels? - prolly make it last choice as chassis need to mod a lot.. and why 4 wheels? Track car is it?
7. why not consider NOS 20v? Seen quite a number of 20V drift cars with NOS making quite impressive power.

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Whoa bro PCMod, can 7AGE conversion gain 30whp? I thought it only gains alot of torque? But cannot rev so high right? If can gain 30whp I also wanna consider 7AGE..:biggrin:

IMO, the most cost effective way is to go for 4AGTE 16v, means turbocharging a 4AGZE (but not twincharging). For the amount of money you spend to get your 300++ whp from your 4AGTE, I think.. Comparitively you would be getting only peanuts from any NA 20v. But then, maintenance and stuff are a different story..

I can imagine how big the heads of those B16 and GSR kakis will be after reading this thread..:burnout:

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Whoa bro PCMod, can 7AGE conversion gain 30whp? I thought it only gains alot of torque? But cannot rev so high right? If can gain 30whp I also wanna consider 7AGE..:biggrin:

IMO, the most cost effective way is to go for 4AGTE 16v, means turbocharging a 4AGZE (but not twincharging). For the amount of money you spend to get your 300++ whp from your 4AGTE, I think.. Comparitively you would be getting only peanuts from any NA 20v. But then, maintenance and stuff are a different story..

I can imagine how big the heads of those B16 and GSR kakis will be after reading this thread..:burnout:
Yup... possible, considering stock BT makes about 120-130whp... 150-160whp should be possible with 7AGE. Of coz loads of "other" stuff is required to gain that additional 30whp la. 7AGE conversion does improve torque, but surely enough whp will go up also. Logically speaking, a decent piggyback can easily gain about 10whp on 20v, bumping it up to 1.8l should bring up the whp also.
Anyways, this is just my estimation la.... others may beg to differ. We shall wait for the real sifu to come up with their proven solutions ;)

nashrim79

Oct 25, 2010
Rawang
10q all of u guys.....
let me tell u......my family all loves toyota......my uncle has KE70, SE AE92, SEG AE111, fuh....he don't want sell bcoz he said toyota has a sentimental feeling......hehehehe........

last year i race "suka2 only" from batang kali to genting highland and the result is:

1st : toyota ceilio ae92 supercharger standard (1.8 block use only)
2nd : satria gsr turbo 1.8 hi cam, LSD, cam pulley, e-manage ultimate, turbo & intercooler evo 3
3rd : toyota ee80 blacktop 5spd standard (just trumpet that time) and that's me, hehehehe
4th : honda civic ferio B16A block B20, ogura single plate, LSD, hi cam, campulley, AFC Neo
5th : proton wira 1.5A standard
6th : honda civic ferio B16A standard with ogura single plate

actually this race type is more to driving skill 90%, 10% is engine performance parts....isn't? how can proton wira auto beat standard B16A? and i just use 4 pieces Barum tyre only that time to beat B16A 2.0 with yokohama tyres? hehehehe

so this year they want repeat and my decision is "I'm sorry, my car is not complete"......hehehe

DanielMax

Aug 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i want to beat them all..............hehehe.. i always go to genting....
here is ae100 trd 2000 .....3sge .. ~~~~heheh...
wanna try??? lets hv fun.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yo guys and dudes here.....did LMST got any bodykit out there?

cause my friend kiss a wira.....plastic bumper dent in and inside the steel bar kemek in......quotation for repair it.....RM80

he said the plastic have to heat it up and reshape.....

i don think is worth it......beside that his right corner bumper also already crack due to last time minor-minor accident.

so guys here.....where can get any front bumper bodykit for LMST? thanks! and how much
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience