Service & Repair your Adjustables and Standard Shocks.

Car Shops and Services

Service & Repair your Adjustables and Standard Shocks.

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro KYB SR Special CIVIC EG - doesnt feel stiff anymore and the rear suspension got slight sqeaking sound

can be fixed ? and after servicing it can it be stiffer?

whats the price for 4 pieces. ty :)

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
My experience with this guys still haven't met him gave him a call ask him to service my GAB adjustable he said can 1pc rm100 so ok.
Made appointment to meet him 9am went to his shop 9.05 pm still not open call him ask me go for breakfast first...
10pm went back there he is still not there the workshop repair guys there 10.30pm his still not there workshop guy started to open my rim and tyre.

After all this the workshop guy looks at my absorber calls joe and then tells me it can't be done for mono tube/big batang absober. So fix my car I go back home 9am till 11am wasted time for no reason and mind you when I left joe still did not arrived....

Just my experience there just to share....

alvinong

Feb 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
This is the shop business number

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

if you manage to find him, send my regard to JOE.. Nice malay Guy...From Singapore Kelisa..

antzan

Known Member
Sep 14, 2006
hwl adjustable boleh repair and service?if ok...pm price and address pls

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Rather than focusing on full-throttle performance, the Almera Turbo's HR10DET engine aims to fulfil real-life, daily driving needs with more low end torque.This 1.0L 3 cylinder turbo engine makes 100ps / 152nm and is used in the entire Almera Turbo lineup. It features an integrated electronic wastegate and Nissan GTR inspired Mirror Bore coated cylinder wall that promises better engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience