Keep a look out for CRZ WWD931

Mar 10, 2016
Hi All,,

I am the owner of the white CRZ year 2011 Manual WWD 931. I sold the car on Dec 2012 to a local car dealer called Hanif Auto near sg. buloh (attached pic) and recently found out that the car dealer made it a sambung bayar car.

Loan behold, no name change was done and bank contact me for payment after more than 3 years.

I am trying to find the car then put it for sales to settle the loan.

If you guys happen to spot the car or know the driver, please PM me or contact 012-2123290(Whatsapp only)

Thank you.

Attachments

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Have you already made the police report? Or have some sort of signed handover document between you and the used car?

benzer_CRZ

Mar 10, 2016
Have you already made the police report? Or have some sort of signed handover document between you and the used car?
Yes, I used the signed undertaking letter between me and the car dealer to made the police report.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
seems like that was the trend that used car dealer pay nowadays...

u sell the car to them... they only pay monthly installment for your car...even if the car bought by other person...no matter the other person paid cash or loan, the dealer would just continue pay monthly and not straight do the full settlement on your loan...

even worse if the other person paid cash expecting getting the car name transferred/inspected but kena con by dealer and had to wait until dealer do full monthly settlement for that car (and use that paid cash as rolling cash for their shop)

my friend is one of the "other person bought used car and paid cash" but didnt get the car ownership name transferred to him....

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

seems like that was the trend that used car dealer pay nowadays...

u sell the car to them... they only pay monthly installment for your car...even if the car bought by other person...no matter the other person paid cash or loan, the dealer would just continue pay monthly and not straight do the full settlement on your loan...

even worse if the other person paid cash expecting getting the car name transferred/inspected but kena con by dealer and had to wait until dealer do full monthly settlement for that car (and use that paid cash as rolling cash for their shop)

my friend is one of the "other person bought used car and paid cash" but didnt get the car ownership name transferred to him....

benzer_CRZ

Mar 10, 2016
Look like we all kena con by the car dealer! I am open to the driver who driving my car now to talk to me for solution.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
so, if that is the case, if the cars (no name change was done) really got damaged due to fire/accident @ the dealer's shop............who is gonna step up and pay for the damages?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
so, if that is the case, if the cars (no name change was done) really got damaged due to fire/accident @ the dealer's shop............who is gonna step up and pay for the damages?
Legally the name on the geran is still the owner, so the bank will go for owner, because owner did not settle the loan. Many cases already and in most cases we have always say to settle with the bank not with used car, that is the start of all their problems when take easy way out.....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
wow, I could already imagine the very possible risk, if the geren is still under the "ex-owner" name.....while the car dealer unscrupulously offset their risk.
Damn these car dealers.

Perhaps the car dealer oredi "kaw tim" with the ppl at the bank thus the cover-up, unknown by the car's ex-owner?...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wow, I could already imagine the very possible risk, if the geren is still under the "ex-owner" name.....while the car dealer unscrupulously offset their risk.
Damn these car dealers.

Perhaps the car dealer oredi "kaw tim" with the ppl at the bank thus the cover-up, unknown by the car's ex-owner?...
The owner/seller have documents to prove the sales, the only problem now he has to spare his time to run around to clear his name. Never trust the used car on loan matter especially in your name. Now if get black listed future loan whether car or house will be difficult to get approval.....:bawling:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
The car dealer company/owner should be black-listed, instead of the car owner.....
Must be Bolehland, I guess.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wah very screw up la if like that! :mad:
Next time if want to trade in better just settle the loan yourself first, don't let the used car dealers arrange proceedings. But that means you gotta have cash to settle it and that's why don't loan too long and way over your capability. I've seen many especially young people wants to show off with nice cars but actually income still relatively low and forcing themselves to take max loan at very long periods, poor decision.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wah very screw up la if like that! :mad:
Next time if want to trade in better just settle the loan yourself first, don't let the used car dealers arrange proceedings. But that means you gotta have cash to settle it and that's why don't loan too long and way over your capability. I've seen many especially young people wants to show off with nice cars but actually income still relatively low and forcing themselves to take max loan at very long periods, poor decision.
Yup, taking long repayment means higher interest and for first few years only paying interest....lol

Many take easy way out, ask used car to offset balance but then these shit can happen...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Clever la you. After 3 years only notice.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

[HELP]Exhaust Manifold (extractor) Gasket Problem!

hi guys, been having this problem recently. Weird rubbing/squelling-a-like noise from the engine bay (sounds like "jit jit jit jit" or "chit chit chit chit").
ONLY appear when engine is warmed up! sound is suspected to be coming from belt & pulley area.

✔ Already checked and changed all 3 v-belts (alternator, power steering & crank pulley belt).
✔ Checked all pulleys, no wobbling or loose pulley. No apparent misalignment...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience