Limit Marketplace Posting

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I'd like to suggest limiting marketplace posting of non-contributing merchants & users alike. a typical ZTH user won't need to post more than 5 sales thread concurrently, unless they are in the business.

And those who are in the business but not contributing should have their posting ability limited to say 5 threads only in the Marketplace because at times its just..well, irritating and spammy.

take for example this guy
Zerotohundred.com - View Profile: Sopo Motor

the whole Interior & Cockpit forum was spammed by him and pages upon pages of his products, which is essentially the same item with different car models.

on top of that this would stop such spams, and make the content more worthwhile. just a suggestion.

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
True, I know Tom has given a lot of effort to keep the site convenience, safe and fun, but remember people do like to take advantages and give the real user headache.

I think a maximum of concurrent ad in the market place will definitely help to ease up the spamming situation. Some site even us time to limit placing a post, "for example, every hour you only can place 5 post in the market place."

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've read some place offer servicing BBK or calipers but forgot where is it already - i think its in Sunway.

Need to service caliper which i have already bought the parts i.e. seals, rubber, etc.

any recommendation?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience