Restoration Progress of Soichiro Honda's Gem, 1965 Honda S600

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
damn my cylinder head plus tax costs about the same as rb26dett, crazy price!!!!

finally the cylinder head and few bits that arrived from the mail, got stuck with the customs and paid 37% of tax for it, damn it!!

my liners are chipped, cant find replacement, will attempt to use it in this condition!

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Hahahahaah.... same for me lo on the parts i shipped from UK for my Sierra XR4i.

That is the price you pay for car enthusiasm ....lol

Feb 7, 2013
Perak
hi kevin lee.. I'm a new member here. I 'm very excited once knowing your honda project car. I also has a honda s600 coupe 1965, bought from a guy at Ipoh. Currently i sent the car to the workshop at sitiawan (as i live there), but unfortunately the car being near neglected for almost 2 years. So far the only thing he did is changing the front brake system (i banged a wall as the brake failed). Can i sent the car to the workshop u restored the honda car. I really want the car to be life again as i wanted it to be my daily-drive car. Kindly help me, thank yuu

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Mm....this thread needs to be updated :D
he never finished the project as was the case with his other project which someone ended up finishing for him after they bought it over. And he hasn't logged on in quite a while so don't expect any updates man

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, to all sifus, i would like to convert my wira aeroback to mivec turbo. Mivec head +gsr block + microtech ecu + tdo5 twin fin. If any sifu out there that currently successfully convert this project, mind to give me some comment regarding reliability and performance. pls comment thx..........
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience