In need of Proton S4PH ECU wiring diagram/Pin assignment

Jun 1, 2012
Negeri Sembilan
I know that this have been brought up many2 times. But i believe someone out there have the diagram. I'm planning to install Works EMS-1 piggyback ECU to may Satria Neo CPS, And i hope someone could shed some light on me...

faris.salleh

From Facebook
Jul 3, 2011
www.facebook.com
If people know what are the PIN Assignments, a lot of people can do their own programming. Coz nowadays, you can buy online. So what are these workshops going to do? Dyno run cheap mah... Plus a piggyback only fools the ECU. It modifies the various different signals from all the sensors. Something that pots and diodes can do... Or an Arduino board.

I'm also looking for tapping the tachometer readout. But have only sourced the old EMS400.

If everything else fails, then the hard way is to trace all those coloured cables.

NinjaJoe

Jun 1, 2012
Negeri Sembilan
yes and no. True, piggyback does fool ECU. But not in way that pots does. Piggyback fools by creating a map much like a fuzzy-logic map , while pots fools the ECU at all engine rev range and this could be dangerous as it could lead to lean conditions or even knocking. True , u MAYBE can use Arduino, and i being an serious Arduino enthusiast have thought of that option. However i think Arduino don't have enough juice for engine control, afterall what do you expect with a 8-bit 16 Mhz microcontroller. EMS700 itself is 16-bit.

For the dyno part, i dont think they gonna run cheap. Think of it like this, if u want to DIY properly tune your engine, then u got to have some proper tools for it. Dyno tuner usually have wideband Lambda sensor which is expensive so that u can tune your engine AFR, and this we normal people don't have. And then there's the dyno which makes tuning much more easier then doing things on the road. Tuner maybe can lend their "tools" at an hourly rates to DIYist and this can make good business to them. And if that DIYist happens to be a lazy person like me, i would let them tune my engine while i observe. Its a win-win, i install the intercepting system , they tune it, i pay them.

Dont take this seriously mate, afterall this is just my 2-cent opinion. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey stanley,

does titan sell coilover kit which consist of coilover sleeves, nuts, upper hat?
coilover sleeves is 51mm ID..

if u do have,..what is the sleeves made out of? and what's the height of the sleeves? price is good too...
thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience