First images of 2017 Porsche Panamera

Amirul

Resident Journalist
Jun 7, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com

These are leaked images of the new Porsche Panamera prior to official launch. It's not the prettiest encounter for Porsche, but to the car maker's fans, it is a good thing because the 2017 Porsche Panamera is rather... pretty.

Despite its performance capability, the Panamera has never been a beautiful car to the eyes of most people. While maintaining overall shape of the current Panamera, the 2017 model has received some changes to its key design elements.

The headlights and front intake grilles are new, and the most striking change is on its back-end. The Panamera now gets a set of three-dimensional tail lights, similar to the new 911.

The similarity is not only on the tail lights structure, but also its overall shape. It gives the Panamera a sleek yet sharp look. A quick look at the new Panamera from afar, one could mistake it for the new 911 Carrera 4S, which is a good thing, I must say.

The bulging hood hides a twin-turbo 4.0-litre V8, also expect the V6 as well as plug-in hybrids to fill the lineup.

Stay tuned for more details of the four-door sedan on its debut this June 28.

Do you like the Panamera's new look?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus,

Need some help here.
Recently I've changed engine kosong (just block and head) from 4G92P to 4G93 SOHC.
Everything else remain stock from 4G92P.
This is originally a Wira 1.6 manual.
Right now I can only hit 300km/38L(about RM80) as compared to easily 500km/38L when it was still using the 4G92P.
New spark plugs were white (too lean) after 1 month.
I tried driving with extreme decency (shift below 3000rpm and cruise at around 80-100km/h only) but still unable to hit past...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience