Fgk fuijitsubo s-flow on kancil 660 stock (at)

Triple Y

Mar 21, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
HI can i know if i use this setup will it work in terms of improving the pickup of the car.

The front piping before the center box will be ori (1.6") piping size (if correct) but after the center box will be 1.8" piping connecting to 2.0"inlet size of the FGK FUJITSUBO S-FLOW muffler. Will this set up work. Does changing the center box to bullet will they be any different.

Last edited:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
HI can i know if i use this setup will it work in terms of improving the pickup of the car.

The front piping before the center box will be ori (1.6") piping size (if correct) but after the center box will be 1.8" piping connecting to 2.0"inlet size of the FGK FUJITSUBO S-FLOW muffler. Will this set up work. Does changing the center box to bullet will they be any different.
No.

If you're going to use 3 varying diameters of piping on a stock 660 auto kancil that keeps getting bigger and bigger towards the end, i'd say you're just wasting money and making your exhaust system lose its velocity.

Just keep the stock piping and put an extractor on. Modding a 660 auto NA 8V kancil is really really not worth the money to do.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,:wavey:

I'd just transplanted my old Kia Spectra to > Ford TX3 1.8 BP-ZE Engine.

But i'm encounter a serious problem which is during the 1st & 2nd gear accelerating(when more then half throttle), the steering wheel vibrates badly......if you release the throttle paddle, the vibration reduce.

I suspecting this is due to the my old "cut & welded" driveshalf issue. because previously the mat-foreman just "potong & sambung " the ford driveshalf and my kia driveshalf.

anyone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience