Adjust rear camber or rear toe for Perodua Myvi and latest Saga.

jack2

Known Member
Feb 24, 2008
New Solution For Myvi or latest saga owner facing problem with rear wheel misaligment or rear tyre wear out one side.we can solve the problem with adjusting the rear wheel.Our workshop are Located in Subang jaya USJ18/9,for more detail,may can contact Jack:016-2280177.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
How do you do alignment on a beam axle anyway? -.-" Do share, I really wanna know :biggrin:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
how about for cars without rear camber? have solutions?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Camber isnt needed at the back for live/dead/torsion axle rears... the manufacturer already designed the suspension to have its own toe + camber as it compresses, so no need for alignment.

For example i'll take my AD resort, an AE86 and a Myvi.

1. If you ever see an AD resort or a B14 sentra and you look under the rear suspension, the shock absorbers are mounted at the edges of the rear axle at a very angled postion. Its designed so that when you take corners hard it compresses, but not upright, compresses to have camber... The springs is up and down only.

2. Its the same for a KE70 or AE86, look at the rear axle, 4 linkages in the front of the axle, and the rear the shocks are angled. IF im not mistaken, the different length of the linkages themselves play a role in toe. The rear absorbers are mounted in a very angled postion again like my nissan for camber.

3. Myvi's on the other hand, use a TORSION beam suspension. AGAIN if im not mistaken, when it compresses on one side the whole thing actually twists, if you dont really get what im talking about, imagine twisting a metal ruler sideways... Thats also probably why ultra racing's ARB's for myvi's have no connecting points in the middle, only at the edges of the axle... The ARB itself acts as an extra piece of metal to twist.

ALL of these theories, i've just thought over it for quite some time after research, so if im wrong dont kutuk me yaaaa... Thanks guys!!! :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Source: Malaysian Digest

A driving license is considered by most as a substantial milestone in life akin to getting a credit card, buying a first home or being hired for a first job.

As Malaysians we are known for our warm behaviour and expressive nature, yet when the subject of Malaysian drivers comes to mind, one can’t help but express a considerable amount of concern on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience