Bodykits for Cefiro A32?

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Bodykits for Cefiro A32

Ok guys...several members had asked previously what kind of bodykits are available for our beloved Cefiro A32? Well, there arent much we can choose here.

Of course most ppl would rather get the JDM spec but its rare in Malaysia. Some opt for custom but its really need a good work to make it look good.

Below are pics of the Hiro kit. You can get them in chop shop but not all shops have it.

Last edited:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
nlexis said:
Autotech and Nismo looks darn cool...Any idea where to get ah
never seen those in KL b4...but i have seen the NISMO rear spoiler once!! very nice...

few days ago...i saw an A32 with Impul bodyparts in Kepong!! i was shocked...tried to follow the car but couldnt coz its goin the opposite direction...

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
ongteckweng said:
never seen those in KL b4...but i have seen the NISMO rear spoiler once!! very nice...

few days ago...i saw an A32 with Impul bodyparts in Kepong!! i was shocked...tried to follow the car but couldnt coz its goin the opposite direction...
Nice...and I need a spoiler... :sad:

Car looks a little flat without one...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
defcon1 said:
Nice...and I need a spoiler... :sad:

Car looks a little flat without one...
something like this?

thats the 25STouring oem spoiler...cost between rm200 n above...its rare but i had even sold them to one of our member...

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
ongteckweng said:
something like this?

thats the 25STouring oem spoiler...cost between rm200 n above...its rare but i had even sold them to one of our member...
Perfect! I've been looking for something almost exactly like that...not too high...not too flat... :)

Yet another thing to add to my "I Want!!!" list...

Any chance to find something like that Ong? Since you explore the scrapyards so often... :)

Was also looking at the Sylvia spoiler to see if it would fit.. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...

There are a lot of aftermarket fuel pressure regulators out there in the market. I have seen Works FPR on sale for rm250 in mudah last time. Then there are Tomei and Sard FPR for rm150 which is clearly imitation.

Just want to ask:

1. Is there any benefits in changing to an aftermarket FPR (those with a dial) compared to the stock FPR?

2. Is there any harm/risk/ disadvantages of using an imitation (such as Tomei)?

Thank you..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience