D2 Racing Front and Rear Wira Strut Bar

Chassis and Wheels

D2 Racing Front and Rear Wira Strut Bar

VictorLee8298

2,000 RPM
Apr 13, 2015
Selangor
Item: D2 Racing Front and Rear Strut Bar for PROTON WIRA / WIRA AEROBACK / SATRIA

Mounted at the front/rear chassis for strengthening purposes. To eliminate all the suspension noise and more stability during acceleration, hard driving and braking (simulating race tracks conditions).

Every vehicle’s front/rear chassis is different therefore designs and develops the front/rear bars bases on the actual conditions of the vehicle, repeatedly testing and proving to its perfection. High attention is taken during the design and development stage to ensure the chassis is able to withstand the load when a bar is being installed.

D2 Racing is proud to bring to you the Multi-Point Front/Rear Strut Bar. The Front/Rear Strut Bar is installed to minimize the weight transfer of the vehicle body, therefore the vehicle will not lose traction easily during cornering.

Benefit after Installing:

-Improve Car Stability at least 40% & above
-Reduce Understeer
-Improve Braking Performance
-Reduce Body Roll
-Improve Sharp Cornering
-Improve Safety Aspect & Comfort
-Improve Handling Stability

Highly Recommended for Street, Track, Drift, Rally, Autocross, Gymkhana, Drag Racing and etc.

Product Material: Light Weight Carbon Steel

Official Colour: Pure Solid White

Price:
1)RM150 (2 point Front Strut Bar)
2)RM170 (4 point Front Strut Bar)
3)RM160 (3 point Rear Strut Bar )

Dealing method:
1)COD around Puchong area after 7pm (TESCO PUCHONG JAYA/PUTERI PUCHONG GIANT/PETRONAS BATU 14 BUKIT PUCHONG)
2)Bank in/Cash deposit to me for POSLAJU to 1 Malaysia (Add RM20-RM40 for POSLAJU courier fee),POSLAJU tracking number will be given after item have been post.

Location of seller:Bandar Bukit Puchong

Contact method/details: Call/SMS/WhatsApp me at 012-2622700 (Victor)

Item conditions: 100% new from factory

(OTHER CAR MODEL FRONT / REAR STRUT BAR ALSO AVAILABLE)

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello sifu here.. really need some advise on 4AGE 20v engine..I have using my BT for few years. So far very satisfied with it without any problem recently my car have start becomes sluggish...especially at light throttle and low rpm(2k-3k with load).. i ask some of the pomen here they said maybe is O2 sensor.. and i just change it already... but the prob still there... some said distributor.. and i have change it... but its the same... so penin.....:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience