Discuss About Your Car...

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
v-kool is the best so far, I think you should not remove it. Putting a darker layer over it is fine but I think it's a waste, honestly. And you will be prone to JPJ threat (hahaha) whenever you see roadblocks.
You are right tho but I wanna have that stealth look on the car, all blackedout.
I just remember I replaced the windshield (reaaally long crack) tho so there's no tint at all on the front which makes the AC and cabin kinda hard to cool down on a hot day.

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Izso, yeah bro, teaching them to control is the right thing to do, just like s.marz's dad. Preventive is better than protective and corrective.

Eh, what car are you getting ar? I still dunno leh.
It's an E36 bro with a Japanese heart, he mentioned that he loves the look of E36 few posts ago, which is a big give away to his new car hahahaha (I THINK).

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Izso, yeah bro, teaching them to control is the right thing to do, just like s.marz's dad. Preventive is better than protective and corrective.

Eh, what car are you getting ar? I still dunno leh.
It's an E36 bro with a Japanese heart, he mentioned that he loves the look of E36 few posts ago, which is a big give away to his new car hahahaha (I THINK).
Go that discussion page for the big reveal. HAHAHAHAHA

THen I'll post here to "discuss about my car"

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
You have a teenage kid too? Wow.. you guys all have it made. Swift sport parts are expensive. I think I saw someone talk about in the other thread. And he/she would need to know how to drive manual. :biggrin: Haven't met a millenial yet who doesn't mind manuals.
Walao...im not a millenial to you :(

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I don't think it's new... So I can't do it?
You can stick over it, but I mention because if they are too old, means like near warranty over than no point might as well remove and stick new ones. Maybe can just stick some darker cheap tints over it since the v kool already have good heat rejection.....hhahahhah

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You have a teenage kid too? Wow.. you guys all have it made. Swift sport parts are expensive. I think I saw someone talk about in the other thread. And he/she would need to know how to drive manual. :biggrin: Haven't met a millenial yet who doesn't mind manuals.
Both my son and daughter drives MT. Even though had a spare car they did not drive to College/Uni because no parking space, Anyway, was lucky the public transport was convenience for both of them....lol

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yup bro, totally agree with you. I did tell him that I will be sitting beside him whenever he drives the RX-8 and there's no way for him to drive alone to school. On the other hand, he will most probably going to the university with his sister alongside (they're only 1 year apart) and the HRV will be the choice for sure.

On the other hand, I feel that any car can be as dangerous. Even street cars like Myvi can be driven really fast and equally dangerous. I've seen them overtaking me when I was driving at 160kph. Sigh... but like you said, being mature is important... young hot blood boiling is the culprit.
Yes any car has risks but some can be more tempting than others and sports cars like your RX8 is in that category. HRV should be way much better in that respect.

...You have a teenage kid too? Wow.. you guys all have it made. Swift sport parts are expensive. I think I saw someone talk about in the other thread. And he/she would need to know how to drive manual. :biggrin: Haven't met a millenial yet who doesn't mind manuals.

Speaking of which I noticed whenever I drive my wifes Myvi people on the road become automatic assholes. No one cuts me off (that much) or pretends I'm not there whenever I lug around the Innova or my earlier cars. It's a Myvi thing I tell you. Never buy a small car for your kids. Apparently they'll get bullied a lot.
Ya la bro, as I said many times, I'm getting into the uncle age already so my boys are teenagers now. I was the one talking about it in another thread. :biggrin: That car seems the most perfect now for my boys and they don't mine driving manual, in fact they're interested to learn driving manual.:biggrin: I think it's fine driving small cars la bro, it's easier for them to learn to park and go thru traffic while the car still look hip & fun.

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
You can stick over it, but I mention because if they are too old, means like near warranty over than no point might as well remove and stick new ones. Maybe can just stick some darker cheap tints over it since the v kool already have good heat rejection.....hhahahhah
I'm afraid puting a layer of cheap tint on the vkool will ruin the vkool... I think I'm just gonna buy those Groovy sunshades.

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Many will say not in traffic jam........lol
Tbh traffic in KL isn't so bad so manual is still alright, I was at Jakarta the other day and rented a manual car cuz it's been awhile since I drive one so why not have some fun while at it. I regretted so much cuz it's barely any fun but just km after km of horrible traffic.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Z2H forum-ians, good day!
I am a drop-off who just got a work in KLIA, and I stayed in Serdang so approximately I will drove 100km+/- per day in average.

I own a lemon Savvy 1.2 Lite MT, it is a very good car to drive, good gearshift due to the magnetti marelli gearbox and shifter, but other than that- it is disastrous in QC. It is a car inherited from my family, being a school bus when I'm a kid.

So what is the problem I have in my savvy?
- Whenever it rains heavily, or drive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience