Airtrek Turbo subframe

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
Hi All Sifu,
i have something need to ask and know about our Airtrek subframe (front) & (rear).
Our front subframe if want to convert to EVO, version 7 to 9 is can fix, right? if only take the EVO lower arm to fix on our original subframe, can?

did any sifu have convert the rear subframe, camber and lower arm to EVO type? if can convert, which version compatible?

Last edited:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
I heard from Ah Wah previously that front subframe + steering rod can be installed in Airtrek improving steering response drastically. I am not sure about the rear tho.

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
I heard from Ah Wah previously that front subframe + steering rod can be installed in Airtrek improving steering response drastically. I am not sure about the rear tho.
ya, the front can. but is it from evo 7-9 also compatible?

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
front subframe from evo 789 can be fit provide complete with steering rack and driveshaft. rear im not sure as evo has AYC then need to wired the all the electronic system.. if u need LSD, just get the diff internal only and transfer to our rear diff.

biao

Known Member
Oct 21, 2012
perak / ipoh
front subframe from evo 789 can be fit provide complete with steering rack and driveshaft. rear im not sure as evo has AYC then need to wired the all the electronic system.. if u need LSD, just get the diff internal only and transfer to our rear diff.
if just convert all the arm only without subframe, can?
because i saw the evo arm look more solid than ours airtrek.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm sure many people already done this.

But here is how I did it.

Prepare the parts :- a 9V IC regulator. ***7809, 2 pcs of 100uF/16V e.capacitors, and a heatsink and pcb.

Then solder all the parts together. The IC pin when seen from front side is Input-Ground-Output. Connect the E.cap at input to ground and output to ground respectively.

Buy the ciggarete jack (since im not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience