waja alarm

sifuconman

Jul 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi

Recently my waja alarm went off by itself frequently even after I disconnected all the door, boot and bonnet switches.

I want to dismantle the alarm and repair it as I know a little electronic.

Can some expert advise me where the alarm module is hiding and how to dismantle the waja alarm system ?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Hi

Recently my waja alarm went off by itself frequently even after I disconnected all the door, boot and bonnet switches.

Can some expert advise me where the alarm module is hiding and how to dismantle the waja alarm system ?
How is your battery?
If its in good shape (above 13v or close) with engine off then i think it could be wiring problem.
Since u have basic then u know how the switch work to trigger the alarm right.
I think nothing is wrong with the box as it react to whatever signal it get from the trigger point.

For the location,i am not sure for 1.6 model but for 1.8 its behind the glovebox.
Near the cobra immo box.

sifuconman

Jul 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Gunnerzz

My battery is brand new - just replaced about six months ago. I suspect the alarm main module is faulty because I had disconnected all the switches and yet the alarm still triggers.

Thanks for the information on the alarm module location. I'll try to located the module and fix it. Mostly probably is caused by some dry solder joints

My waja is 1.6 auto.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
How is your battery?
If its in good shape (above 13v or close) with engine off then i think it could be wiring problem.
Since u have basic then u know how the switch work to trigger the alarm right.
I think nothing is wrong with the box as it react to whatever signal it get from the trigger point.

For the location,i am not sure for 1.6 model but for 1.8 its behind the glovebox.
Near the cobra immo box.
Battery voltage should around 12.6v with engine off.....:biggrin:
Usually if battery problem means power to alarm is cut then on again, just like when remove battery terminal and then attach back again the alarm will go off....

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Gunnerzz

My battery is brand new - just replaced about six months ago. I suspect the alarm main module is faulty because I had disconnected all the switches and yet the alarm still triggers.

Thanks for the information on the alarm module location. I'll try to located the module and fix it. Mostly probably is caused by some dry solder joints

My waja is 1.6 auto.
My persona is at the left boot. Dunno same or not.

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
Hi

Hi

You need to open center console, including gear knob console. Then take off the coin container. alarm unit sat underneath it. once you open everything you can see it.

sifuconman

Jul 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi

Thanks.
Now my alarm is completely spoiled and not working anymore.and need to replace an after maeket unit. Any one has a copy of the wiring diagram for the alarm ? Is it using positive or negative output ?

Thanks

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
Hi

Thanks.
Now my alarm is completely spoiled and not working anymore.and need to replace an after maeket unit. Any one has a copy of the wiring diagram for the alarm ? Is it using positive or negative output ?

Thanks
Need to dig my note. i will post it if i manage to found it. it is not a complete pin out. but will help as much i could.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got a Carvox CX-990 ( aka Radiostar King-Eagle ) 2 way lcd alarm a 2 month ago. I got it installed and it was working fine. Now it got cold the remote starter will not start. It only starts when the engine is warm. What happens wile the engine is cold is: it will crank for a second and shutoff and siren goes off at that time.
I got the system on ebay and got it professionally installed all together $300+
I took it back to the shop they checked and rechecked all connections for 2hr...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience