Worst ever Sepang Drag battle 2014

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
that is pretty shocking shark, what time did it end?
really late

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

There were team from north and south and some of them were there as early as 4pm, one can imagine how tired they were .
Yes, there were JPJ roadblock once you exit Sepang, i feel people just want to have a good time and drive their cars to sepang. Suprisingly seldom or no present of JPJ roadblocks during other motorsport events.
Scrutineering of Drag cars were tight for a local grassroot event but yet participants are allowed to DRAG on a wet track.

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Scrutineering of Drag cars were tight for a local grassroot event but yet participants are allowed to DRAG on a wet track.
Cause that's your f**king problem? Your life? No way in hell I'm going to give you the money back. Cause no way in hell Sepang will give the organizer the money back.

hahahaha. Malaysia boleh.

That's why you see support for TTA is growing, because its organized by professionals. All this AAM sanctioned crap, for show only lah.

EDIT: Thanks for sharing.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
really late

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

There were team from north and south and some of them were there as early as 4pm, one can imagine how tired they were .
Yes, there were JPJ roadblock once you exit Sepang, i feel people just want to have a good time and drive their cars to sepang. Suprisingly seldom or no present of JPJ roadblocks during other motorsport events.

one of the reason of late start also due to rain/really2 wet track....

one thing i'm really sure..if cancel, sure all competitor mad liao....so have to proceed anyway....its just i felt that they should atleast using some leaf blower to push the water away from the strip..so that it would be better than waiting till morning for the track to dry-up naturally

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
one of the reason of late start also due to rain/really2 wet track....

one thing i'm really sure..if cancel, sure all competitor mad liao....so have to proceed anyway....its just i felt that they should atleast using some leaf blower to push the water away from the strip..so that it would be better than waiting till morning for the track to dry-up naturally
Reason for late start ....was because timing tech glitch ..christmas tree lights glitch untill race end ( years and years and the same issues)

the race did go on even when the track was still wet..(1am, first heat)

one way to solve the wet track issue is to to allow free runs i mean if they are dead set on not cancelling ...at least it will help dry up the the track faster.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

frenz....

i need to know about how much market selling halfcut for 4G92 MIVEC....??

anybody know??
the prize will include what parts??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience