How do I make picture files smaller?

SooBahGoo

Oct 16, 2004
I wanna upload a picture onto zth.. but then due to my large file size I can't..

How can I make it smaller?? Is there a program of some sort?

Thanks in advance!!!!

mafia_boyz

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Visit site
paint in windows..
open your picture file.. cut it to your desired size.. and open a new blank page and paste it in there.. then save it in another name...hope this help.. the same method can be done in photoshop as well

blueprint

Mar 1, 2004
tmn melati, kl
yup, the very basic program is paint - every windows hev this. or for more advance u can use any graphic software i.e photoshop, coreldraw, photo impact, etc, etc. with this software, u can resize the size and oso can smaller the size by adjusting the compression & quality of the picture. for quick edit - rotate/resize/crop/touchup, i use acdsee 6.

btw, if u need help, i can resize for u. email me at [email protected]

petrading

Known Member
Dec 8, 2003
Visit site
halo,
i hope ur pic is not in bmp format, coz normally the size of bmp file is larger than a jpg file. I'm sure u got ACDSee right?
there u can resize and reduce the pic into smaller pixels and convert into jpg format.
hope this will help u & if successful, cant wait to see wat u r going to post! :lol:

SooBahGoo

Oct 16, 2004
Thanks everyone for being so helpful!! I've got my picture re-sized!

But I'm not quite sure if you're looking forward to see what I've got to post.. ;)

bmw_m3

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
got 3 star but donno how to resize picture.. haha weird.. like wat Kev said imageshack.us is good..

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
SooBahGoo said:
But I'm not quite sure if you're looking forward to see what I've got to post.. ;)
we will be looking forward to c if its related to car n also d important 1 CHICK...
hahahah

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
sorry to interrupt but i dont know how to upload a pic in the forum. last time can attach. now cannot anymore. i'm using photobucket...

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Use the icon for "insert image"
enter the url or copy the url frm photobucket....
You can get the url by....
At photobucket go to the picture you want... click at the handphone logo, then copy the url...

For resize I use paint.... use the "image"--> strech/skew function--> enter the percentage you want to reduce...e.g photo bucket 600 x 600... so adjust the % until get the correct size....
If cut & paste maybe certain portions have to be left out... OK?

Rleo6965

Known Member
Jun 22, 2012
Philippines
You can use microsoft office picture manager to resize to smaller picture file.

Use window explorer and point right click to picture file. Select "open with ". Select Microsoft Office Picture Manager.

Then in Microsoft Office Manager. Select upper Tab "Picture" and select down "resize.".

Then Resize Menu will appear on your left screen. Click on "predefined width X height. Select Web Large or any choice then click "okay.

THen file save your new reduced file size without graphic deterioration.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anybody list down the body mastery art in kl and pj area?

those that can do art work like hand metal bending?
conversion of A to Z body form?

hope can list down so can hunt for good source
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience