Honda S660

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I've been quite smitten by this fancy little car.

Turbo charged 660cc and has a small 80 something hp is quite nimble, very responsive and very economical plus it goes when you want it to. Not exactly made for breaking speed limits and top speed records but chucking this car around mountain roads is a lotta fun.

RM50 worth RON100 can take the car up to 600km and if you're hooning around a lot on boost, 500km. That's mighty impressive but expected since it's direct injection.

I am extremely tempted to get one but I cannot find a means to justify the asking price of slightly more than a new Camry hybrid. The storage space is only big enough to fit one NS40 battery and that's it. There's no more space. But my god it's such a nice car to drive.

Who says you need to drive fast to have fun?

Once i finish up the video I did of this car I'll share it here. How la.. to justify buying one?

Attachments

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
interesting car izso

always had a thing for small sports car, whats the retail now?

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
wahhh uncleVR, i know i cannot fit. Hahahaha....:bawling:
We both can try to squeeze in. Got turbo mahh.

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Honestly cannot justify such high price. I wish Honda builds a proper replacement for the S2000 instead but judging by how high they priced this one, surely a newer version of the S2000 will also have ridiculous pricing.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
saw these car a lot of time when passing that area..
anyway.. k-car are worth to buy if the price is reasonable since it look very sexy..
thanks to the st**id G that all the Japan K-car price are f**king expensive even me want to grab back daihatsu copen when 1st time saw it really love at 1st sight

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
interesting car izso

always had a thing for small sports car, whats the retail now?
I love small, light weight cars. The retail is 170 to 200 depending on spec.

Conclusion just buy, think later
If I had the money I wouldn't be in a dilemma.

Park on purpose between lorry and van ? hahahaha...good optic illusion
It's not an illusion. It really is that small. The car as long as my full height plus a little.

You can fit in or not?.....hhahahhaha
Yes la. I have driven it twice already and really love the car. Haha

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
I love small, light weight cars. The retail is 170 to 200 depending on spec.

If I had the money I wouldn't be in a dilemma.

It's not an illusion. It really is that small. The car as long as my full height plus a little.

Yes la. I have driven it twice already and really love the car. Haha
What about lotus?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my wira power window motor ratator broke down again ( 4th time ), this time outside warranty period.

I went to a shop today, the tauke quote me RM 90 ( he told me its original and a big ' TYPE-R ' chop seen on the motor ). Do u guys think he cheat me ?

Coz another shop selling cap ayam ( local production ) at RM 49 with RM 15 workmanship. Do this worth ?

Pls give some comment and suggestion....10Q
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience