recommendation for BMW workshop at seremban

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,

Anybody can recommend good Bmw workshop at Seremban, if possible near seremban town or rasah, tq
I don't know any in Seremban, but if Cheras is not too far from you, you can try BM World at Bandar Tun Razak, 016 2206687 Ah Wai - BM World. They are efficient and knowledgeable. What BMW by the way?

pac_jb

Known Member
Feb 28, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I just got myself e46 318i, its 165k km, what would be the preventive maintenance at this mileage e.g fuel pump , starter etc,

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
I just got myself e46 318i, its 165k km, what would be the preventive maintenance at this mileage e.g fuel pump , starter etc,
those would be a good start, although you can visit them and ask for a quick assessment to know what else you can do in stages for the long run

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It looks like Germany's autobahn system is safe from a potential increase of speed-limited areas, for now at least. As posted on numerous occasions, environmentalists, the European Union and even citizens of Germany have called for the adaptation of 80 mph (130 km/h) limits in the currently ungoverned sections. However, today the Chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel, publicly rejected a proposal aimed at reducing automotive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience