satria se 1.5 or satria neo 1.3

Zickry94

Oct 2, 2011
Pulau Pinang
salam, saya tgh buat pilihan untuk beli satria se 1.5 atau satria neo. yg mana lebih jimat minyak? dan apa kelebihan kereta2 ni? :confused:

fatlizard

Known Member
Nov 28, 2008
Better get the Satri 1.5..Fuel depends on your foot..The heavier the foot the more fuel u burn:biggrin: ...The old version satria is more spacious, doesn't block your eyesight when the sunshade is down(haha), back seat have good leg space(comfortable)...

As for satria neo, if u are a tall person please forget buying this car...The front seating side is low..Im a 5fot6 n its like juz having a 2inch clearence from my head to the roof..Back seat abit small..Sitting at the back is like squatting..The advantages of satria neo that it has good handling n somewhat more sporty than the old version satria... If u want to buy a satria neo, go for the 1.6 neo cps..In my opinion, driving a 1.3neo is abit underpowered..

my 2cent..happy choosing

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Take it from me bro, dont get a Satria Neo... hahah and im driving one!

Zack Zikry

From Facebook
Oct 2, 2011
Selangor
www.facebook.com
Take it from me bro, dont get a Satria Neo... hahah and im driving one!

haha, are u use satria neo?

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

arrowhead : ouhh, many person prefer me a satria se. but i just wondering which one has a nice perfomance.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i use to drive a satria SE. its still with me at my home, use it as a spare car only currently. if im not wrong, i bought mine November 2004, and I was 1 of the early birds to drive that car.

So i believe, the car is around late 2004, early 2005 (maybe?). then no more already.

performance? i dont know how a neo 1.3 performs but satria SE is a 1.5 and its manual, and judging from the looks, i believe satria SE is lighter. correct me if im wrong.

SoloScandaL

Known Member
Apr 5, 2009
does neo really got many prob? currently surveying the market, and like to get neo as my 1st car, because cps is out of my budget.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Beside Hup Shun Sunway, where else? :rolleyes:
Prefer area around subang/sunway. :rolleyes:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience