Enkei RPF1 price

l3ryan

Mar 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

I'm planning to get myself a new set of Enkei RPF1, either in R17x7.5 or R17x8.

one shop i found quoted me RM3800 for it, is the price reasonable?
any recommendations?

Last edited:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Oic..rm3.8k for a branded lightweight ori japan rims is a good buy..i love the gold color ones and it's quite rare in the market..

l3ryan

Mar 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Oic..rm3.8k for a branded lightweight ori japan rims is a good buy..i love the gold color ones and it's quite rare in the market..
That's exactly what i'm thinking, other lightweight rims like SSR and TE37 are at least twice the price.. and i love its looks..

Hi, I have a set for sale. but I ain't sure if its what u looking for.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...inch-enkei-rpf1-with-original-wheel-caps.html

btw, the pcd is 5x100.
sorry it's not suitable for me cuz mine is 5x114... and i'm looking for the matt black version

l3ryan

Mar 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Finally fixed the new rims on my car after almost 1 month wait.

i got the 17x8jj size, and put on 225/50/17 Achilles ATR Sport that is dirt cheap but has a good reputation online judging from what i've read.

Im looking for one too same spec as you. Post your buying price :)
I bought it at 3.8k, with free balancing/alignment and all necessary services.

BelaCHAN

Apr 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Hi, Sorry to poke this thread again, but does anyone know how much is the ORIGINAL RPF1 15" 7jj, +41 offset 4x100pcd in standard F1 Silver colour?
and also where can get? thanks!!

l3ryan

Mar 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Hi, Sorry to poke this thread again, but does anyone know how much is the ORIGINAL RPF1 15" 7jj, +41 offset 4x100pcd in standard F1 Silver colour?
and also where can get? thanks!!
at the shop i bought my RPF1, i saw another set ori matte black 15" RPF1 (dunno what offset/pcd) hanging there selling for around RM2850, dunno can further discount onot.

the workshop is called Kean Lee Hin, located on Jalan Ipoh KL. u try google can find the shop 1.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

as the above topic...can these be done???how much roughly the cost???can fit easily??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience