Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

MFG 2007 Honda Integra Type R DC5 Reg 2012

EgKev

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
The time has come to put my baby up for sale with a heavy heart.

Year of Make - This is probably one of the last batch of DC5 ever made. As you'd know, the production of this car stopped towards the end of 2006 but in the car's registration card, it is listed as made in 2007.

Registered - January 2012. I am the first and only owner of this car in Malaysia

Mileage - About 83,000km

Stock ECU from day 1

Mods - As you can see, the interior and exterior is 100% stock except for the non-JDM JVC DVD player for obvious reasons and the replica CE28 wheels. So no fancy body kits, no large wings. That's the way I like to keep it. Only regret was selling the original wheels away. There were some mods that came with the car when I bought it however,
1. Feels exhaust system. Only from the cat back onwards (stock header)
2. Bilstein shocks (can't be sure what model)
3. Cusco fender bars
4. Front strut bar and rear C-pillar strut bar
5. Not shown in the picture is the original privacy rear glass window. I took it off for JPJ inspection and replaced it with a regular glass and tint but never put it back on. It will be given to the new owner

This car has been kept clean and services are regularly done. I've not modded or touched anything other than the DVD player and adding in a rear view camera.

To be honest, this car has only seen the track once in her life and I hardly push the car. No issues with the engine or transmission. Only faults I can think of is the driver seat can no longer tilt in front to let passengers into the rear. The wire has snapped and I do not want to risk the fabric of the seat in order to fix it. The rear view camera is also very blurry and out of sync. The wiring is there so all you need to do is to change the camera. The rear window's tint is also bubbling but you can remove this after the JPJ inspection and replace it with the privacy glass window I will give you.

You're dealing with the seller straight, so no 3rd party or second hand dealers who don't know what they're selling to you. Bank loan is still possible (up to a maximum of 6 years) but you'll have to deal with this yourself.

View to appreciate, serious buyers only. If I do not pick up your call, there's a high chance I'm overseas so please send me a SMS or WhatsApp me and I will call you back as soon as possible. More pictures can also be sent.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys , recently my Wira car got some engine starting problem , whenever i started the engine , the engine will become weak , and failed to operate , this makes me everytime when starting the car , hv to accel 1st to warm up the engine it just will become stable , can somebody tell me what kind of things is spoil oledi in my car ??

sry for poor english writing !!! :tongue:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience