Happy New Year 2017

Got rust on both doors. All aligned to one straight line. Must be the glue thing inside like the roof?

The Iswara in my house is at the same age as my Wira but it seems to have less rust problem than my car. My car is usually parked inside under the roof while Iswara is only parked outdoors under the sun for years. :banghead:
Usually door and bonnet Iswara more prone to rust. Maybe your park under sun dry up, Wira under roof got water.....lol

Must be because I often wash my car...

Talking about Iswara, 2 or 3 months ago whenever I start up the car, a lot of white smoke comes out from the exhaust. Even worse when I rev it. At that time, the car is rarely started and mostly driven at low RPM.

But now, the white smoke seems to have gone completely. That is after I always went to start up the car and keep revving and revving. Did the revving somehow affected the appearance of white smoke?

Must be because I often wash my car...

Talking about Iswara, 2 or 3 months ago whenever I start up the car, a lot of white smoke comes out from the exhaust. Even worse when I rev it. At that time, the car is rarely started and mostly driven at low RPM.

But now, the white smoke seems to have gone completely. That is after I always went to start up the car and keep revving and revving. Did the revving somehow affected the appearance of white smoke?
Was it in the early morning, could be water vapour

Afternoon and evening. Quite a noticeable amount of white smoke even during idling. If I rev the car, then the street is like filled with white smoke.

Weird... It doesn't seem like the engine is consuming engine oil either.

Afternoon and evening. Quite a noticeable amount of white smoke even during idling. If I rev the car, then the street is like filled with white smoke.

Weird... It doesn't seem like the engine is consuming engine oil either.
After parked for some time? Maybe leak in from valve seal, but after run engine a while no more white smoke right?

Yeah. Start also for a short while not even warmed up. After I took care of starting the car more frequently and warmed up the engine properly everytime, smoke seems to be gone after several more starts.

if shoot vapor out ?
That is due to cold climate?

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
hiya bro Tom, Food thread is in... Car Talk meh?

does ZTH support the newer Emojis? or Emoticons

Suddenly Happy New Year 2017 thread popped out.

But now, I think the right thing to say is, Happy Mid Year 2017 since now is almost exactly the middle of the year already. :biggrin:

Hope everything is well with everyone so far. For me, things have gone well since start of the year until recently where things got a bit hard.

It hasn’t been that long really but the engineers at Nissan already have a round of improvements in store for next year’s 370Z as well as for the Nismo version.

However, the changes are limited to...