CILAJET, Auto Paint Sealant, Auto Protection, Proven in the USA Aerospace Industry

Car Shops and Services

CILAJET, Auto Paint Sealant, Auto Protection, Proven in the USA Aerospace Industry

8lackheaven

Aug 8, 2007
Item(s):Cilajet Aviation Grade, Cilajet FAB, Cilajet HIDE

Package includes: you may opt for both or either one;

Exterior Cleaning: full exterior body wash, clay bar & compounding, Exterior parts cleaning, Wheel cleaning, Engine cleaning, Glass cleaning, Tar removal, Scratches removal, Swirl mark removal

Interior Cleaning: Upholstery cleaning, Seat & carpet steam shampooing, Vinyl & leather cleaning and conditioning, Fumigation Ozongenerator (The odour killer)

PAINT PROTECTION

Protects from:

Rust
UV Rays
Bird droppings
Oxidation
Acid Rains
Corrosion

FABRIC, CARPETS, VINYL & LEATHER

Prevent permanent staining from:

Food, drink, oils, lotions, gum, ink, dyes, makeup and more.
Conditions and protects your leather and vinyl seats from:

Drying
Fading
Discoloration

Price: Pm me for best price

Warranty: The warranty comes in two types; exterior and interior. The exterior is of:

5 years for cars that are 3 years old or less
3 years for cars that are more than 3 years old.

The warranty to the interior is for a period of 2 years irrespective of the age of the car.

Dealing method: COD (will provide the address to send your car for the services)

Location of seller: KL, PJ, Klang Valley

Contact method/details: pm me for further details

Age of item: N/A

---

Item(s) conditions: N/A

VIDEO LINK : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK-i2yYf5jY

Reason for sale:

KARZ SDN BHD or better known as KARZ is the official distributor and applicator for Cilajet Aviation Grade products catering to South East Asia, except China, and the Middle East region.

Cilajet is approved by Boeing, Airbus & AMS. Cilajet can be applied on Air planes, Cars, Boats and Motorcycles. The Cilajet Product line is now available through our office and dealers throughout Malaysia.

KARZ offers its services to any discerning individual and company looking for a guaranteed shine, glow and protection for any car, SUV, truck, boat or Airplane.

Cilajet will help your vehicle remain in showroom condition for years, thereby adding value to your vehicle.

KARZ has introduced Cilajet, through its sales representatives and dealers, in the country since 2013.

HOWEVER, for some interested parties, good news!, we are having discounted rates at a very reasonable price. Any party that goes through me will get a special discounted rate (yes, I am the official appointed sales agent).

Common questions asked about Cilajet?

1. What is Cilajet?
Cilajet is a unique premixed 2-part formula which molecularly bonds to & protects your vehicle's exterior and interior. It is not a wax, polish, or Teflon coating.

2. Where Can I purchase Cilajet?
Cilajet is currently distributed and sold exclusively through automotive dealerships & retail automotive professionals. Cilajet is not available for direct sale to retail and general public.

3. Once I have had it applied, does it just protect the paint of my car?
No, Cilajet is applied to the exterior of your car including all painted surfaces and aluminum, alloy or chrome wheels.

4. What is the time frame per vehicle?
As a result of the curing time, we estimate that cars are done within a 6 hour time frame. This all depending on the condition of the car. Customers are requested to drop off their car by 9:00am and pick it up by 6pm.

5. Can I wash the car?
We recommend that a customer does not wash the car for a period of 24 hours after Cilajet has been applied. Washing the car as normal thereafter is fine. HOWEVER, we recommend a non-abrasive non-harsh car soap. Not Dishwashing Detergent or Laundry Detergent. We also recommend that the washing be done in non-circular action. We recommend Meguiar’s Gold Class Car Wash.

6. Can I apply Wax to the Car?
Yes. A customer may apply wax to the car on top of Cilajet. We recommend using a pure Carnauba paste wax such as Meguiar’s Gold Class Pure Carnauba. Apply by hand using a micro-fiber or foam applicator, remove with a micro-fiber towel only (not a terrycloth towel). You should never use any pre-softened, liquid, or spray wax; this includes the “nano”or “polymer varieties (as they contain petroleum distillates that can compromise the protection Cilajet is providing to your finish).

7. How do I clean the interior after Cilajet has been applied?
For Leather or Vinyl that is protected with Cilajet Hide, we recommend using a very damp microfiber towel (using water only) once a month to clean the surface. Use of detergents and cleaning products will diminish the protection and are not good for leather or vinyl.

Cilajet Fab is used to protect cloth or fabric seats, and floor mats. To keep these areas clean, vacuum regularly and wipe off any dirty areas with a water dampened towel. For liquid spills on surfaces protected by Cilajet Fab, blot a towel or paper towel. If residue remains, first try wiping with a towel dampened with water or club soda.

Continues to protect for up to 3 or 5 years for the exterior depending on the age of the vehicle and 2 years for the interior of ownership on your vehicle.

Attachments

Last edited:

8lackheaven

Aug 8, 2007
Re: CILAJET, Auto Paint Sealant, Auto Protection, Proven in the USA Aerospace Industr

Bump for today !!!

8lackheaven

Aug 8, 2007
Re: CILAJET, Auto Paint Sealant, Auto Protection, Proven in the USA Aerospace Industr

Bump for today !!!

8lackheaven

Aug 8, 2007

Bump for today !!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i remembered I did saw a pic that shows a kancil with the 1300cc K3-VET engine. I would like to ask is that really possible? No problem with the JPJ?

So one K3-VET + installation worksmanship is how much? I also need BOV, intercooler, turbo timer, piggyback ecu remap and all this dashboard meter thingie.....

So if we can install the engine, what about the gearbox? can install also? I wondered if it has CVT..... Also I would like to ask if we can strengthen the gearbox and install...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience