Get your Car Insurance here with HONDA4U.KL! =)

Car Shops and Services

Get your Car Insurance here with HONDA4U.KL! =)

Harrybobo

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Only the peeps with their CAR INSURANCE nearly EXPIRED should read!

Car insurance renewal isn't what it used to be. Now by using a smartphone you can ON POLICY just like that.

I'm confident my peeps in zerotohundred are up to date and dont bother using the OLD WAY. Gone are the days you have to take half day off from work (Although who wouldn't :P) just to renew your car insurance! To show that my peeps are all UP TO DATE in insurance matters, WhatsApp me at 0129125034.

Just forward your old COVER NOTE to me and I will give you a QUOTATION free of charge! If you agree to the quotation, just transfer the amount of the stated premium and we will ON POLICY for your beloved car.

Its simple right? You guys are lucky cause there is TEAM HONDA4U.KL to simplify your life in regards to Car Insurance renewal. I'm sure you're thinking "How about the ROADTAX?" Don't you worry peeps, leave it to us! In a flash your ROADTAX will be sent to where you are! This is not a promise but confirmation. ;)

Since you have read this from start to finish, We from HONDA4U.KL wish you all happiness, wealth and prosperity!

HONDA4U.KL
ZULKHAIRI ANWAR (HARRY)
(CAR & MOTOR INSURANCE TEAM)

FB-BRO INSURANS KERETA

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

I would just like to know, whether can evo 8 disc and caliper fit directly onto eterna's back plate?

Thanks and regards.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience