Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
You can try calling Siva 0162669032,
he is from the Renault Service Centre Shah Alam

saikuro525

Mar 20, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys, just some update!
Contacted both Siva and Fauzi but none of them able to update me anything yet.

Anyway i managed to find a company that is selling it, Top Perfect located in Sungai Buloh, it's a local brand called HWL (not familiar with absorbers' brands so never heard of it), price below 1k for a full set, what surprised me is that they told me the absorbers can be sent for service!! :biggrin: never knew that~ haha

thank you so much guys!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
they can do customs absorber ?. Ask and decide.
Yup, Top Perfect manufactures HWL brand mah! They can custom make and can convert your OEM ones into serviceable ones. My previous front absorbers done by them, cut open change the internals then lock up with screw type cap. Rear absorber are custom made Hi/Lo only...

saikuro525

Mar 20, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
Yup, Top Perfect manufactures HWL brand mah! They can custom make and can convert your OEM ones into serviceable ones. My previous front absorbers done by them, cut open change the internals then lock up with screw type cap. Rear absorber are custom made Hi/Lo only...
sounds cool, cutting open and replacing everything inside. but they did not cut open mine, i'm buying a whole set new from them and got to keep mine old absorbers (not sure what to do with it anyway)

they did mentioned something like high-low, soft-hard and body-shift adjustable, not sure what those things about though

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
sounds cool, cutting open and replacing everything inside. but they did not cut open mine, i'm buying a whole set new from them and got to keep mine old absorbers (not sure what to do with it anyway)

they did mentioned something like high-low, soft-hard and body-shift adjustable, not sure what those things about though
what model u bought ?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Mine did many years ago and at that time, they did not have ready made for my front, so they custom rebuilt them.
Hi/Lo Soft hard with body shift means totally adjustable. Body shift means you can adjust higher and/or lowered, then can tune damping rate to be harder or softer and also hard and soft for the springs

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
I use wrong setup, wayyy too hard. HWL.
After one yr, change brand. During that one yr really learnt to handle crazy suspension.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got a cheap Iswara with 4G13 carby for daily beater & fun , from the day I got it , it has this sputtering problem appears around 4.5K rpms ...

Been replaced the distributor/coil unit & high performance spark plug cable with New ngk spark plug ...

At 1st the problem goes away immediately , the whole performance of the car transform , willingly to rev to 8K rpm at 1st & 2nd gear ...

But after I've driven it hard , when stopped the water temp gauge raise to one bar below red zone & it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience