Vinyl wrapping

lukel95

Known Member
Dec 6, 2016
GB birmigham
Hi I recently had a go at vinyl wrap tinting my taillights for the first time and didn't work out well, but I would like to wrap interior trims and possibly my fender. My question is, is vinyl wrapping parts such as panels and interior trims just as difficult as taillights

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
depending on the curvature and details of the surface, sometimes worse... the tail lights should have been relatively easy, its quite a flat surface other than the 2 bulges

lukel95

Known Member
Dec 6, 2016
GB birmigham
depending on the curvature and details of the surface, sometimes worse... the tail lights should have been relatively easy, its quite a flat surface other than the 2 bulges
Ohh okay, think I'll leave it then haha, I've to successfully tinted tail lights with spray before, don't know if I should just do that or pay a professional to wrap them

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi I recently had a go at vinyl wrap tinting my taillights for the first time and didn't work out well, but I would like to wrap interior trims and possibly my fender. My question is, is vinyl wrapping parts such as panels and interior trims just as difficult as taillights

Exterior I have seen only paint protection type cover but don't think is vinyl.....But those are costly. Google autodetailer......:driver:

Mar 22, 2017
San Diego CA

Ask help from the veteran installers, why not visit Gatorwraps and request for a quote. I believe they have installers for a vinyl wrap in all major cities.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I succesfully installed a new headunit . However now the central locking and alarm aint working. Ive checked all the fuse and all in working condition. Anyone can shed some lights into this ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience