Proton Iswara LMST

yakuza_azl

May 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I'm planning on buying a 2nd hand proton iswara LMST.

I have seen two cars one a 2004 model for 15K (mileage around 80k) and 2007 for 18K (mileage around 50k).

I was wondering which car should i go for :confused:

I have heard from people that the LMST over time, the dash board starts to vibrate.

Please advise me on the Fuel consumption, maintenance and other costs i can expect.

Initially i was going to go for a Inokom Atos, but heard got many problems with gear box....

Thanks

Last edited:

fly5521

Mar 13, 2010
alor star
if the price is differnt about 3k,i feel buy the 2007 1 is more better....cause iswara use more long time...in interior we will listen more many sound ...haha...u know wat i mean??

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
Bro TS...try not to buy saga lmst..........
i am saga lmst use here.. regret bought it ....lot of noise, lot of problem....power window problem, dashboard vibrate problem..etc.....
i suggest u buy BLM model 2nd hand or new

yakuza_azl

May 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i am saga lmst use here.. regret bought it ....lot of noise, lot of problem....power window problem, dashboard vibrate problem..etc.....
I am on a limited budget around 20K....

Was thinking of a inokom atos, but heard got many problems in the gear box....

Any other car recommendations?

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

I am on a limited budget around 20K....

Was thinking of a inokom atos, but heard got many problems in the gear box....

Any other car recommendations?

fly5521

Mar 13, 2010
alor star
if 1 buy saga blm,pls dun buy the auto 1.....bcause it was no power 1.....my friend own 1...friend,u also can think buy the waja about the year 2002 a....waja is 1.6cc...i think it was a powerful car also .... waja jz bad at the door handle n power window only...enjin was good..the iswara LMST problem is at the power window suis only...acually not the power window....and the fuel meter also some time problem..bcause last time i was work as acc tech 1....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo, all sifu. I am newbie in car, please help me out please. I am driving toyota corolla AE110 limited editon and previously i drive reach 120km/h & above, i heard nothing. Last month i found out that my car is "eating" the engine oil so i go and change the valve seal and the problem solve. After done the valve seal i got reach to 120km/h & above. i got heard no sound at all, since last week once i reach 120km/h i heard beep sound inside the car. i have no idea what is it, where is it come...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience