proton wira convert evo 4 / 5 . Possible ?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Have to do away with the front grill. The lock mechanism also have to be adjusted

Look at the bright side. A respray will restore the joy of hand washing the car again.
Yours looks like it fits properly. I think the one that doesn't fit is the one from Mirage Asti or something.

I'm already hand washing the car weekly. Cleaning engine bay at least twice a week.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
door sticker sure have to go if you are really planning to paint it properly. now as far as the putty goes.... i hear that a good putty job should not show signs of cracking, its those where they lace on putty like peanutbutter and jelly where its an issue.... dont quote me on this tho, abang fazdik can probably tell you what to expect.

drummydrew

Known Member
Dec 7, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Hard to say. You know that meat vs poison phrase? If got TT, you can test drive to determine if you like it
hahaha fair enough, i still reckon yours would fare much better than the cheap worn out gabs i have, regardless :itsme:

Ftuned, for our local made coilover. I got not comment. Is good. Pricing acceptable.
I using it also. No regret.
6k/4k
Drummydrew. Farouk will entertain, can whatsapp him. He wont simply ask u buy. Sometimes is not the suspension give problem tho.
I fixed through their dealers. i stay in penang.

Around that figures.
i got in touch with Rafique before, very informative guy! gave me a detailed quotation for Road-Touge and Road-Comfort options. then again, i might approach them for a suspension service instead for now. suspensions or engine overhaul first? :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
we have bad choice for wira color ? i paint same color as parakey and renesis. Whahahaha....
Show pic here. Really haven't seen any pic of your car before. Or PM me. :biggrin:

Didnt there used to be a badass body sticker for ZTH?
Bomberman sticker?

door sticker sure have to go if you are really planning to paint it properly. now as far as the putty goes.... i hear that a good putty job should not show signs of cracking, its those where they lace on putty like peanutbutter and jelly where its an issue.... dont quote me on this tho, abang fazdik can probably tell you what to expect.
Is a cheapo paint shop located at those 'bengkel bawah pokok' area. What to expect. Cheap cost, and this happens. But at least no more rust bubble.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yours still not as old as mine now. :biggrin:

But the hood rust doesn't seemed to affect every Wira out there. Some don't have. Or not time yet.
My wira is 1993 model woh! 1st batch, so yours cannot be older......lol

Yup, Hood rust mostly the old saga or Iswara...:bawling:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
My wira is 1993 model woh! 1st batch, so yours cannot be older......lol

Yup, Hood rust mostly the old saga or Iswara...:bawling:
I mean your Wira's age when the time the rust started to appear. My door rust started appearing when the car is 16 years old.

My Iswara is parked outside under the sun everyday for years. There is rust on hood but not a lot. My Wira parked under shade most of the time but the hood rust is worse than Iswara.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Show pic here. Really haven't seen any pic of your car before. Or PM me. :biggrin:

Bomberman sticker?

Is a cheapo paint shop located at those 'bengkel bawah pokok' area. What to expect. Cheap cost, and this happens. But at least no more rust bubble.
i tag you at FB. :idea:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I mean your Wira's age when the time the rust started to appear. My door rust started appearing when the car is 16 years old.

My Iswara is parked outside under the sun everyday for years. There is rust on hood but not a lot. My Wira parked under shade most of the time but the hood rust is worse than Iswara.
This wira roof rust depends one. Mine was after 8 years if not mistaken. My company car 2 years only and rusted......lol

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
i tag you at FB. :idea:
Can only see the front. But it looks almost identical with mine. Same grill and bumper also just that I don't have the foglight. :biggrin:

This wira roof rust depends one. Mine was after 8 years if not mistaken. My company car 2 years only and rusted......lol
This is so random. I heard that the reason is that the glue traps moisture which later on causes the bubbles to appear. I wonder does this happen to Satria and Putra?

I searched around at google and found out that in overseas, many Lancer CB/CC owners suffered this same problem like Wira. Even real Lancer Evolution doesn't escape this disease. Mitsubishi made an engineering mistake, Proton went and follow up...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all sifu, my mechanic quote me RM520 for the 1.3 to 1.6 clutch, i suppose it is taken from the wira, i'm not sure new or secondhand, izzit worth to change ?? i'm driving stock satria. He say this will increase my pick up, is it true ? is RM500 worth for this modification or i better use it on other thing ??
Thanks for help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience